Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Fiction. Curry goes before.

Fact or Fiction- Haynesworth makes the Redskins a playoff team.
Agree. At the time I thought BJ was top 5 qualitybuts dropped since then. And Curry should be a lock in for Seattle IMO. What pick is that?

Fiction. They wont be able to get past NYG. And I think McNabb is too elusive and you would see the McNabb of old come back.

And then there is the good NFC South who will be fighting for the WIldcard spot too.

And if Dallas get their shit together which they have now. I wouldnt be suprised if they now become the best the NFC East has to offer.

1. ?????????
2. ?????????
3. ?????????
4. Washington

FOF. TO going to Buffalo will improve them to be a playoff team (sorry STO Ive never been very creative)

Fiction, TO gets the Bills to go to Toronto

FOF: A team with a top 5 pick will trade away it's pick
How it came out. Fact. But not their first pick.

What you meant. Fiction. Unless the Broncos demand pick #1 for Cutler.

FOF: If Cutler does not go to Detroit. Stafford will be the first overall pick

Fiction:
As much as they need him QB isn't their biggest weakness at the moment. They need to take a O-Lineman and protect the QB so they dont go through 5 different ones every season and they can run the ball a little.

FOF:
If not traded Anquan Boldin will suit up in Cardinals Red this coming season.

Fact. I think things are cooling off a bit on that front. If hes not traded (which i still think is a major possibility), he wont sit.

FOF- The Giants defense will go backwards without Spags calling the shots.

FACT. The genius that made it all click when it counted will have the G-Men reeling and Eli will need a dependable D to make the play-offs again.

FOF - The Bungals will go WINLESS in 09.

Fiction. The browns wont allow it.

FOF - The Steelers will win the AFC in 09

Abit rich. :D Bare in mind the Ravens shouldn't be discounted one iota. Sure the Steelers won 3 from 3 but sheesh... hard earned WINS against the Ravens are worthy of claiming the AFC North. Can see Flacco being a better player and with abit of luck and 'less favourable goal-line' calls, the Ravens will be again the YARDSTICK of the AFC along with the rebounding Titans. (I'm going low key again in 09 ;) :p )

FOF: Arizona will not get flogged in 2009. Another crack at the Supabah every chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abit rich. :D Bare in mind the Ravens shouldn't be discounted one iota. Sure the Steelers won 3 from 3 but sheesh... hard earned WINS against the Ravens are worthy of claiming the AFC North. Can see Flacco being a better player and with abit of luck and 'less favourable goal-line' calls, the Ravens will be again the YARDSTICK of the AFC along with the rebounding Titans. (I'm going low key again in 09 ;) :p )

FOF: Arizona will not get flogged in 2009. Another crack at the Supabah every chance.

Fact: We will return with a very similar team next year. Our DB's have been upgraded majorly and DRC will improve so thats one of our major weaknesses improved. The lack of a pass rush and lack of a rushing attack like last year will hurt us but i can see another push to the top. The big reason we went deep last year is still there - Warner / Fitz / Q and Breaston.

FOF: The G-Men will find out that their RB stocks aren't so packed when Jacobs gets hurt this year.

FOF: The G-Men will find out that their RB stocks aren't so packed when Jacobs gets hurt this year.

:confused:

Fiction. I actually think the G-Men have good RUNNING depth. Ward & Bradshaw ( names you surely can't DISMISS :p ) :D

FOF: The Raiders will again FAIL to have a productive campaign in 09. **is that GG snarling???**

Didn't one of them end up at Tampa? Forget which one..............

**research**
Deadly Derek Ward actually. Every reason to snap up Wells in the draft. ;)

:confused:

Fiction. I actually think the G-Men have good RUNNING depth. Ward & Bradshaw ( names you surely can't DISMISS :p ) :D

FOF: The Raiders will again FAIL to have a productive campaign in 09. **is that GG snarling???**
stupid question everyone knows its a fact.

FOF - Atlanta will win the NFC.

stupid question everyone knows its a fact.

Not as stupid as GG still cares to believe Riggy. ;)

Fiction: WIN the NFC?? With what D ? :p Arizona are Pittsburgh West so until the Falcons pick up Steeler discards, then you may have some hope.

Fiction - Unless you finish last, everyone knows you cant win the NFC South the next year. Get on the Saints bandwagon. :p

FOF - The Dolphins come back down to earth with a thud this season.

Fiction - Unless you finish last, everyone knows you cant win the NFC South the next year. Get on the Saints bandwagon. :p

IF I change I will not go to New Orleans. Im going to give the Falcons a chance at the beginning of next year. But through Madden 09 I've fallen in love with the Lions and Calvin Johnson.

ill leave FOF to Woodson. My brain is tired and dosnt want to make up any more questions

Fact. Every chance it can happen. We all know they squeezed much of every drop of their productive 2008 campaign by winning narrowly and very few too convincingly. Can't seriously think they'll go back to back AFC East champs so I think 7-9 at best, otherwise a 5-11 is the THUD many may anticipate if they don't win on the road.

Last season, Miami were one of my BIG BLACK TEXTA teams who showed me up. :eek: I tend to pick one each year that makes a mockery of my pre-season picks. Season 07, it was the Packers.

FOF: Tom Brady will be carry the clipboard in week 2 if Matt Cassell shows he can handle the heat in the season opener.

FOF: Tom Brady will be carry the clipboard in week 2 if Matt Cassell shows he can handle the heat in the season opener.

Uhhh....Fiction - they play for different teams now??
icon3.gif

Fact or Fiction - The 49ers become next seasons fairytale team (ala Cards, Phins) with Crazy Mike Singletary in charge.

Uhhh....Fiction - they play for different teams now??
icon3.gif

News to me. Outta the loop in recent weeks so excuse my oversight. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back