Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact or Fiction....Brady's TD record will be broken in a year or two, and not be like a 20 year record.

Fiction... which QB-WR combo has a weak division to take adv of?? It's whether the hunger in Brady to have another 'Running up the Score' calibre season with healthy WR's.. the SOB is very lucky his WR's health has been above board. Hines Ward missed 5 games this season, Holmes missed 3, Parker ran in 2 TD's yet Roethlisberger reaps 32 TD's... >>> no games of running up the score and mind you, Big Ben got crap protection this season...

Fact or fiction: Roethlisberger is a more natural leader than Tom Brady

fact or fiction.....michael vick will be released earlier? and 2nd part...what team will he end up on (raiders?).

Fact pending...
I've read that Micheal Vick has been transferred to a Kansas prison where his rehab for marijana addiction is being treated and the speculation is he a chance of an earlier release but Oct 2009 is still the projected time.. misses the pre-season and settling couple of months of football.. 2010 if any team dares to sniff him out... maybe the Browns nemisis...The Bungals >> pun intended. :p

Fiction... which QB-WR combo has a weak division to take adv of?? It's whether the hunger in Brady to have another 'Running up the Score' calibre season with healthy WR's.. the SOB is very lucky his WR's health has been above board. Hines Ward missed 5 games this season, Holmes missed 3, Parker ran in 2 TD's yet Roethlisberger reaps 32 TD's... >>> no games of running up the score and mind you, Big Ben got crap protection this season...

Fact or fiction: Roethlisberger is a more natural leader than Tom Brady

Hmmm Fiction but no one outside of those locker rooms can tell that. My question is above

Oh sorry!
Fact or Fiction?

Does GG wear a top hat and sacrifice Tom Brady Dolls? :D

Ficton....as it clearly is having no affect on the real Tom Brady....although burning Tom Brady effigies maybe.

Fact or Ficton:

A QB SB match up of Manning versus Manning (brotherly love) would create more of a media frenzy then Favre versus Brady (fairytail v evil empire).

Ficton....as it clearly is having no affect on the real Tom Brady....although burning Tom Brady effigies maybe.

Fact or Ficton:

A QB SB match up of Manning versus Manning (brotherly love) would create more of a media frenzy then Favre versus Brady (fairytail v evil empire).

Fact, but nothing could be the madden man love of a Romo Farve NFCCG.

Fact OR Fiction

Farve will retire after this season without a sb

Fiction . . . Favre won't retire

Fact or Fiction . . . if the Cowboys are one and done again, Wade Phillips will get the flick and the JJ will promote Sparano rather than lose him?

Fiction, Jason Garrett is the man JJ loves.

Fact or Fiction...If the pats somehow lose in the playoffs does Moss blow up about not getting enough ball and leave?

Fiction, Jason Garrett is the man JJ loves.

Fact or Fiction...If the pats somehow lose in the playoffs does Moss blow up about not getting enough ball and leave?

Ficton....he'll be the only one Brady looks at if the Pats are under the pump so he'll get his looks. I reckon he is a better chance to leave if the Pats win and he gets his ring.

Fact or Ficton:

Mike Martz will signifiatnly improve Alex Smith and the 49ers offense?

Ficton....he'll be the only one Brady looks at if the Pats are under the pump so he'll get his looks. I reckon he is a better chance to leave if the Pats win and he gets his ring.

Fact or Ficton:

Mike Martz will signifiatnly improve Alex Smith and the 49ers offense?

Fact....Martz is a smart OC and will have a system in place that will aid a QB, not butcher them. However, I'm not even sure the Niners are looking to retain Smith anyway.

Fact or Fiction.....Can Washington be any good with a coach not named Joe Gibbs? Name possible replacement and explain why that guy will/wont help Washington be a consistent play-off team.

Fact. Chargers to get knocked out by the Titans so they won't even get the chance to play Indy! But I think the Jags have the best chance of beating the Pats, although the only reason I say that is because they are the only AFC playoff team the Pats haven't beaten this year (except the Titans but let's face it they might beat the Chargers....but wouldn't beat the Pats) so there's a bit of an unknown factor there...
Hmmm well, that one turned out to be fiction... Well done Chargers...

FOF???

The Giants were underrated rather than overachieving this year...

Hmmm well, that one turned out to be fiction... Well done Chargers...

FOF???

The Giants were underrated rather than overachieving this year...

Ficton. They are overachieving....in the playoffs they have beaten a Garcia QB'ed team and a flat track bully that must have drawn their offensive gameplan today on the back of a Cornflakes box.

Fact or Ficton:

The Chargers will deply an all out, blitz happy defense against the Pats next week?

Fact....Martz is a smart OC and will have a system in place that will aid a QB, not butcher them. However, I'm not even sure the Niners are looking to retain Smith anyway.

Fact or Fiction.....Can Washington be any good with a coach not named Joe Gibbs? Name possible replacement and explain why that guy will/wont help Washington be a consistent play-off team.
Sorry I didnt answer your Q GG... I think they can get BETTER without Gibbs.. He was great and still good but he wasn't going to take the team any further than they had gotten. I doubt they will be eyeing Spagnuolo, so I am happy with whoever else :D

I doubt any of the big name colleges will lose their coaches so I will be thinking it will be concerning older coaches (Shotty, Cowher perhaps?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ficton. They are overachieving....in the playoffs they have beaten a Garcia QB'ed team and a flat track bully that must have drawn their offensive gameplan today on the back of a Cornflakes box.

Fact or Ficton:

The Chargers will deply an all out, blitz happy defense against the Pats next week?
I was moreso talking about the whole season (Most calling us a 4-12 team at best) but thats a cool answer...

Fact to an extent... If LT doesn't come up good they will be even more pressed against the Pats attack (with the D being under so much pressure).. They will need to apply more even pressure across the whole game rather than just the last quarter, praying for a TO.. Brady takes a while to become unstuck...

FOF?
Julius Jones out of Dallas by the start of next season... (And I mean totally, not just becoming a backup)

Fact: Julius Jones is a goner (he himself demands a trade out)
Fact: Chargers blitz so hard that they'll rename him Adolph Turner.
lol fact, and just like Adolph Hitler, they will still lose :D

FOF?

Chargers have at least a 30% chance of upsetting the Patriots (That seems to be the number on many polls around the place... IE out of everybody voting, 30% say Chargers win)

lol fact, and just like Adolph Hitler, they will still lose :D

FOF?

Chargers have at least a 30% chance of upsetting the Patriots (That seems to be the number on many polls around the place... IE out of everybody voting, 30% say Chargers win)

Fact: Chargers beat the Patriots. Why? 2006 revenge. And, they have the roster and gameplan that can do the Pats.....Colts' Tampa 2 wouldn't be effective enough.

FOF: Chad Johnson will be a Raider in 2008? If not, name the team.

Fact: Chargers beat the Patriots. Why? 2006 revenge. And, they have the roster and gameplan that can do the Pats.....Colts' Tampa 2 wouldn't be effective enough.

FOF: Chad Johnson will be a Raider in 2008? If not, name the team.
Fiction... He will be at the Bengals lol... I am no where near sure (just a guess really) but I can't see him changing or jumping off the boat so quickly... Maybe after another horrid year... Any team he gets traded to will most likely be equally as bad so its not like he is going to all of a sudden jump into a SB ready team...

FOF?
Colts will retain the NO. 1 spot in the AFC South next season....

Fiction... He will be at the Bengals lol... I am no where near sure (just a guess really) but I can't see him changing or jumping off the boat so quickly... Maybe after another horrid year... Any team he gets traded to will most likely be equally as bad so its not like he is going to all of a sudden jump into a SB ready team...

FOF?

False: Texans, Titans, and Jags will rise above Indy. I was predicting it this year, but with Dungy retiring possibly, and some vets probably retiring etc, I can see Indy disband and go thru the next rebuilding phase.

FOF: Are the Browns headed for a 'decade' of being the AFC North powerhouse?

FOF?

Ficton. The South had three playoff teams this year (albeit now all eliminated, winning just one game in four). The Division is getting tougher, I see the Jags and Titans both being improved again next year as should the Texans. Dungy's potential retirement wont help either.

Edit....Sorry gg beat me to it.....

Fact: The Patriots are old on defense and it is starting to show. Moss may not return if he gets his ring and that oline can not keep playing at the all world level forever.

Fact or Ficton: The Cowboys will not return to the playoffs in 2008

Ficton. The South had three playoff teams this year (albeit now all eliminated, winning just one game in four). The Division is getting tougher, I see the Jags and Titans both being improved again next year as should the Texans. Dungy's potential retirement wont help either.

Edit....Sorry gg beat me to it.....

Fact: The Patriots are old on defense and it is starting to show. Moss may not return if he gets his ring and that oline can not keep playing at the all world level forever.

I think you will find the Browns share the div with with the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens Brasher ;)

I don't think they will be the powerhouse of the North per-se, but they will most likely be tops for a couple of years in the next 10 years... Alternating with the Steelers early, they will still most likely make wild cards with years like this year (but thats no guarantee either)... I just don't like the volitile nature of the Steelers.. ON-off for entire years not only games... Steelers should be happy with a bit of comp though (Can't see the Ravens rising up - into a rebuild phase, while the Bengals are either old or won't fix their D for a couple of years...)

And to Brasher - Fiction...

Don't you worry, they will make the Playoffs... They have the talent to and Romo can only learn from here on... I still don't think he as is good as talked up to be (Goes missing for entire games, doesn't exactly thrive under pressure)..

A few WR are a bit old (Glenn, Owens) and they will need to fix the D badly in some places... But they are still a good team. They have really only just unleashed the beast in Barber, who will be getting the starter role next year...

SO prospect wise, O is entirely covered for a year or two... They will most likely draft a WR or bring up one of their youngers to teach him the ropes in a few years... Witten is still young so that can only be a good thing.. Crayton's in the middle (Though I am sure a lot of Dallas fans would want him dropped next year lol)

I think if the D can improve a lot over the off season with the draft etc, they should still be the tops in the NFC... Of course there will be teams jumping up for a chance, just as we say GB and NYG do this year... Most gave neither team a chance to make the playoffs but... PLUS they have the leg with the leg.. FOLK who is only 23 :p

ANYWAY... There are a few up an coming NFC teams so who knows, all of the teams could be replaced...

FOF?
Rivers being healthy is more important than LT being healthy...
(question stemmed from the Pats forcing teams to play their weaker style, ala Giants... But then of course their strength is the pass if LT is unhealthy yeah I know lol)

Fiction!

(a) The NFC is weak, and should remain that way at least for another year
(b) They are too talented with stock built in drafts over the last 6-7 which is just now peaking.
(c) Tony Romo will only get better, by way of comparison:

Tony Romo - 29 career starts
Eli Manning - 59 career starts (0-2 in first two playoff starts)

Romo is commonly viewed as a top 5 QB? in the league now on the back of this season and is still very very raw and inexperienced. I could compare to some of the other QBs... such as Rivers... etc but fact is this kid plays for one of the biggest teams in the world... is a pin-up boy... dates hot celebrities... and is always smiling... so the media love to beat him up and ride him when he is high....

yet he is absolutely gunning it early in his career... hurdles are inevitable.

.... we can't all be Tom Brady. haha

Haha, I did a sneaky on Brasher...unintentional of course.
I originally did a FOF on the Pats but then changed it to Browns because they're more important than the Pats.
So sorry Brasher for doing that on you.
Haha you are a bastard aint you gg :D

Don't forget my FOF Q anyone who posts next...

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back