Leftover poll from failed thread

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bay way to hot 4 The Leeching Clowns

Nothing to post on your own site that's ok we allow ten year olds to post thier whinning and sooking on the bay, what you think it's weird and crap here? Well that's cos your posting on here whingeing and sooking how bad the bay is when you could've stayed in your own primal forum.

Prink yourself The Leeching Clowns, life is passing by your door.

somebody want a hug ?

Re: The Offical "Hey" thread

00bs7te7.jpg

Re: Cold Toast training methods

If only our team bondage sessions were as good as the Aints.

If only our team bondage sessions were as good as the Aints.

Clearly I am underinformed as I was not aware that either Saints or Cold Toast had team bondage sessions.

Sure you are not mixing us up with Carlton? We know they have bondage sessions where new players are roped up & then sauced up until they are in danger of alcohol poisoning

Clearly I am underinformed as I was not aware that either Saints or Cold Toast had team bondage sessions.

Sure you are not mixing us up with Carlton? We know they have bondage sessions where new players are roped up & then sauced up until they are in danger of alcohol poisoning

Na the Aint like to bond by screwing 17 yr olds, taking pictures of each other wanking/running around naked and swapping girlfields for a quicky (without their knowledge).

They aint call St. Screwedher for nothing ;):thumbsu:

Na the Aint like to bond by screwing 17 yr olds, taking pictures of each other wanking/running around naked and swapping girlfields for a quicky (without their knowledge).

They aint call St. Screwedher for nothing ;):thumbsu:

50% hit rate. Not bad for the fantasy world that Carlolton flogs normally live in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Pictures u think of when thinking of certain clubs

isn't there already a thread like this? either way, fail OP fails.

Re: Pictures u think of when thinking of certain clubs

stfu wambat:rolleyes:

With pre-season including lots of yummy lamb’s brains (hopefully bread crumbed with lemon squeezed on top) & watching Inglorurious Basterds, Gold Coast is going to be the force in 2011.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...mps-anything-but-glorious-20110108-19jfz.html

And maybe in 5 years when we have twice as many flags as StFailda your mob might adjust your preseason diet to include eating things other than 16 year old pussy!

We have not all had over a full century to build multiple era's of premiership success. I bet if we started in 1897 we would have multiple flags too right? . . . Oh wait?

If you don't like the concessions we received maybe you should join a club which didn't agree and sign off on us to receive them?

We have not all had over a full century to build multiple era's of premiership success. I bet if we started in 1897 we would have multiple flags too right? . . . Oh wait?

If you don't like the concessions we received maybe you should join a club which didn't agree and sign off on us to receive them?

If Gold Coast had began in 1897 they would have no, zero, zip flags. How many Aussie Rules players lived in the Gold Coast area in 1897, none. St Kilda under the VFL rules had almost no chance & the one time it looked like we might they stole our drawing area & gifted Hawthorn the 1980's.

It would not have been until the formation of the AFL that Gold Coast would have had a chance, and then how did the Brisbane Bears go until they merged with a Melbourne Club.

The fact that the CEO of my AFL club agreed with the concessions at the time has no relevence to my being a fan. Indeed it would be a mythical fan who agreed with everything their clubs management has ever done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fail Thread VII - Another Slice of Fail

Back