Family sent out of Australia due to Disabled Child...

Remove this Banner Ad

hey we get uk murderers relocated onto our shores with protection and yet we won't let a dr how has offered to pay for his son's treatment stay....fair dinkum!

its ridiculous, the government lets alot of immagrants with no skills live here, i know some personally, but a bloke thats a doctor and can actually save lives is someone who should be welcomed into the country. its so un-australian. i hope heads roll

its ridiculous, the government lets alot of immagrants with no skills live here, i know some personally, but a bloke thats a doctor and can actually save lives is someone who should be welcomed into the country. its so un-australian. i hope heads roll

Those other immigrants don't have disabled dependents that could present a substantial burden on the community. If they did, they would be denied.

The doctor came to this country knowing these laws and if he didn't, that's his own ignorance at fault. We are not alone in this policy, many nations across the world have similar.

im sure the doctor will be more of a benefit to society than a burden.

It's in reference to his son. If the doctor left his son with family in their home country then he'd have no problems whatsoever. Obviously that's not a realistic option however.

The same happens to many many families and is never reported in the media. It's not a one-off case

Let Lukas stay and deport that cow-towing bitch John heckin'g So who is harder to understand...
Absolutely disgraceful decision, this country & well the whole world has lost the plot. :mad:
You'll have to throw Lukas overboard before Rudd and ALP get interested.

Or have Lukas declared as an endangered species or an indigenous Australian.

Then Kev will break up...

I'm sure Rudd is still getting the taxpayers to pay for a nanny when his Wife is a millionaire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common sense will prevail and everybody will see that this is no different from any other deportation case. Just because the father provides a service doesn't mean that the Government should bend the rules in order to allow them to stay.

The Government, no matter how useless they are, should not back down to the left-wing media and the rapid freedom hating communists that have infested this thread. It gets me so angry, i just want to choke them with the Australia flag that is draped around my shoulders currently.

It's for the best really.

Hey mantis, are you going to personally look after this child if something happens to the family? I thought not. Then why should the rest of the taxpaying public be forced to?

There's a reason we don't let in people like this.

Hey mantis, are you going to personally look after this child if something happens to the family? I thought not. Then why should the rest of the taxpaying public be forced to?

His family aren't on welfare, the father is a Doctor, so would have good superannuation & probably insurance, that would go to taking care of the son.

Why is it the majority of posters against them staying West Aussies? I know the answer but can't say because I will get carded. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I'm out of that Banjo playing state. :thumbsu:

You and the rest of those who are agreeing with what has happened should all be banned. Discrimination is what is going on here.
How would you like it if you were the one who was sent out of this country all because you had something medically wrong with you that can't be fixed up?
:rolleyes:

His family aren't on welfare, the father is a Doctor, so would have good superannuation & probably insurance, that would go to taking care of the son.

Why is it the majority of posters against them staying West Aussies? I know the answer but can't say because I will get carded. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I'm out of that Banjo playing state. :thumbsu:

The rest of us arn't glad you ended up over here, Melbourne already had enough soap dodgers

The rest of us arn't glad you ended up over here, Melbourne already had enough soap dodgers
Geez, I actually think that you are the one who is one of these
cryingbaby.jpg

What are you smoking mate?
funnypic.jpg

Oh and I think you have just been
wedgie.jpg

Ever thought of moving to WA, you would fit in well. :thumbsu:

Nah i like Victoria and it's sweet smell of tolerance and understanding, unfortunatley it's being over run by communists with Art's degree's and an ambition to protest anything and everything, while they are waiting for their Government handouts

mantis: WA is glad to be rid of you.

The problem with a small place like WA isn't being rednecked, it's a place where you cant burn bridges. In large places like Sydney and Melbourne, there's a larger degree of separation, you can be a complete arseh*le and still have mates.

If we look at every public policy issue under the lens of costs and benefits, then to be consistent we would have to make legal things like the cocaine business. Since the government gets a huge cut out of any cocaine or heroin enterprise's profits, then nobody can deny that the drug trade in Australia would boost GDP.

We would also have to encourage children to become prostitutes. Currently children do nothing. No wonder we have obese children. Most children, by sitting around and doing nothing, are practically disabled. We pay $5000 Baby Bonus plus lots of handouts and tax benefits to families with children. If we make children prostitutes, that will boost GDP and let government collect more taxes. Government should legalize the child prostitution business and allow parent to train their children and recruit other children from here or overseas.

If we look at every public policy issue under the lens of costs and benefits, then to be consistent we would have to make legal things like the cocaine business. Since the government gets a huge cut out of any cocaine or heroin enterprise's profits, then nobody can deny that the drug trade in Australia would boost GDP.

We would also have to encourage children to become prostitutes. Currently children do nothing. No wonder we have obese children. Most children, by sitting around and doing nothing, are practically disabled. We pay $5000 Baby Bonus plus lots of handouts and tax benefits to families with children. If we make children prostitutes, that will boost GDP and let government collect more taxes. Government should legalize the child prostitution business and allow parent to train their children and recruit other children from here or overseas.

gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Family sent out of Australia due to Disabled Child...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back