Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha!

Israel Folau. Wow. You’re really drawing a bow aren’t you?

You’re in public, when in public you’re expected to behave in a way that is deemed civil and respectable. You see that’s what kind of seperate us from the ape like cavern dwellers.

Once again, I don’t need my child listening to some loud mouthed cretin mouthing off at the top of their lungs. It’s seriously befitting of low class.

Kids have a right to come to the game and enjoy it in a happy environment, not be subjected to bogans swearing because they feel it’s their right. Stuff your rights, it’s about setting a standard.

Please don’t have kids will you?
Sorry mate but I’ve got news for you. Your kids hear much worse from their mates at school and every time they turn on the tv than anything you could hear at the footy.

Why did Chief hack your avatar?

I had an unacceptable avatar of parasites on a dog which was intended to represent the AFL. While on a fortnight ban for it, Chief changed my avatar to the current one and removed the facility for me to change it back. You'd have to ask him about his motivation.

I had an unacceptable avatar of parasites on a dog which was intended to represent the AFL. While on a fortnight ban for it, Chief changed my avatar to the current one and removed the facility for me to change it back. You'd have to ask him about his motivation.
I have a new found respect for the man now.

Hilarious banter. Would surely get the whole bay in stitches. Not 70% too long at all
Viney, If you were a Chardonnay you'd be "corked"!

You'll need to wind your DIN up to 9.5 if you're skiing downhill MacDonald.

Did you leave the fuel card in the Range Rover Brayshaw.

As corrupt as all hell Demetriou was (and is), there is no way I could see him sanctioning or even allowing this to carry on. Gill is an utterly incompetent leader in all aspects and must go. Surely a common sense approach can be deployed here?
Jiggery pokery evo innit

When Chair Fitzpatrick develops the Docklands ground with his infrastructure Funds Management bank/firm, perception of ethics is tinted, when AFL partner, then buyer.

Last edited:
#cherf 🤡🙄🤔🤐

medusala
de Pfeffel baby 🙃

As corrupt as all hell Demetriou was (and is), there is no way I could see him sanctioning or even allowing this to carry on. Gill is an utterly incompetent leader in all aspects and must go. Surely a common sense approach can be deployed here?
Whoa! You,re saying the guy is corrupt. Do you have proof? Have the guts to put your proper name and address up here instead of being a gutless keyboard hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoa! You,re saying the guy is corrupt. Do you have proof? Have the guts to put your proper name and address up here instead of being a gutless keyboard hero.

Oh dear :$ Maybe refer to the thread on Mr Demetriou first before going off on a rant. How bizarre.

Behavioural awareness officer. No actual authority, just an entry-level security employee hired by a private company, stalking the terraces listening for thought-crimes.

**** off.

Honestly, fans should stand their ground. A security guard has zero authority over a private citizen, only a police officer does.

And Gill pretending to know nothing about this is the biggest “**** you” to fans I’ve ever seen in my life. That is a disgrace from a CEO.

Do they check that all is right in the loos too. Just absurd, too much money on their hands it would be better spent on an umpire academy and funding of full time salaries for professionals umpires and get hopeful get rid of constant inconsistencies.

What this thread indicates to me is that the AFL is intent on driving a wedge between footy fans. If they'd made it about violence, they would've received close to 100% support; but no, they made it about barracking. The ****wits.
and perceived racism. 99.9% vehemently against it, but it seems they(AFL) like to bang the drum and piggyback zeitgeist mores to signal a moral superiority. Those <couldabeenchampions & championsquachampions> on SEN tho? Hutchison has contra deals with the AFL hq, to be the arrowhead/spearhead in manipulating and instigating values shift in the fans. Yes, SEN listeners, p'raps 1% of AFL consumers, and 2% at best, BUT they are a significant and important niche, as a multiplier, and hence crucial to create change.

Does everyone appreciate we will likely have either the AFL, AFL's PR consultants, and/or SEN'sCrocmedia PR team, monitoring threads and opinion and operating SOCKPUPPET accounts to affect threads. Like the SEN talkback-line, material percent are phony callers. If a post seems fishy(phishy) see the account and posting history to verify legitimacy.

#BernaysGoebbels&Rove #GoedelEscherBach

Chief
NorthernLights

Last edited:
Hutchison has contra deals with the AFL hq, to be the arrowhead/spearhead in manipulating and instigating values shift in the fans. Yes, SEN listeners, p'raps 1% of AFL consumers, and 2% at best, BUT they are a significant and important niche, as a multiplier, and to create change.

It's why I'm probably a bit angrier than most, I see it as part of a broader movement of which the AFL is but an arm. ****, this country's in trouble.

The shifty Greek might've lost it towards the end, but at least he had a sense of humour. Could anyone see Gil doing this?

“I don’t know what the AFL’s agenda is, but they’ve basically become social reformers and they almost want to be a political party in their own right.’’

- Sam Kekovich

Last edited:
Haha, knew 100 per cent that ‘cvck’ was your next go-to insult because I’ve played insecure internet warrior bingo before.

So much wrong with this post that I don’t even know where to begin. You live in a society, they don’t live around you. There’s laws, conditions of entry etc that say precisely that you do have to adjust your attitude to those around you, you don’t just get to act as boorish as you like while yelling ‘I yam what I yam’. Your solution appears to be that if the rest of the world doesn’t like you, the rest of the world should move or not enjoy the football. You sound exactly like the kind of person who will get kicked out one day yelling ‘I’m just being me’. The ultimate rebel without a clue.
I mean, you have a Star Wars reference as your display pic. You must be such a winner in real life hey ol mate

Do they check that all is right in the loos too. Just absurd, too much money on their hands it would be better spent on an umpire academy and funding of full time salaries for professionals umpires and get hopeful get rid of constant inconsistencies.
umpiring is about 50-50 calls, which is subjective according to geographic position of umpire, when aggregation of fans are 360° _ Your reply is, 'but 3 umpires'. My point holds, they are not 3 umpires within 10 metres of play, plus with an unimpeded vision. So you view, your view, as unimpeded patron with a sound view and footage, still 50-50 but from a different vision perspective. You say, so ball it up. Well even those decisions, there are prolly 51-49% tie-breaker, which to you from different 360° position, could be 49-51%. See?

The crowd then build a momentum of perpetuating anti-umpire rhetoric and vitriol without appreciating such nuance, and media plays into such emotive narrative cos it is more profitable than a calm lucid take on the dynamic. Umpires and Matthew Nichols bite back 🙄🤡, just as risible imo. I could go on and on, but Gillon would be charged 2grand per hour for crisis communications consultants at top firms.

So your concern should be umpires achieving OPTIMAL geographic position, not actual discrete calls/decisions.

Last edited:
It's why I'm probably a bit angrier than most, I see it as part of a broader movement of which the AFL is but an arm. ****, this country's in trouble.
I hear you Ron The Bear . Three professors in academe have recognised this blowback dynamic, Zizek, Haidt, Pinker, not unrelated from Hegel's dynamic of dialectic.

Last edited:
... as boorish as you like while yelling ‘I yam what I yam’. Your solution appears to be that if the rest of the world doesn’t like you, the rest of the world should move or not enjoy the football.
not rigorous. The main concerns are unilaterally dictating NEW NORMS like the Gillette ad, dictating from on high. This authority creates a tension. Everyone with allocated seating actually creates more tension than when WE were a WE, we were an ALL cheek to jowl, shoulder to shoulder, packed sardines sans OH&S in the bleachers. We were more harmonious and respectful. Irony 🙃.
But they make more revenue with surge-pricing and atomise crowd to individual seat value (RussellEbertHandball) thanks to Colin Carter and Boston Consulting boffins at 1k per hour for new graduates 🙃.
You don't change values according to illegitimate zeitgeist mores. Like Pinker says, we are a lot less violent race versus historical events and actually more harmonious. See PJK, we have successfully integrated unprecedented refugees prorata, besides Canada. We should be patting ourselves on the back, versus being told this multiethnic society were a bunch of racists 🙄

Hawkie_McHawkHawk ShadeyP

Last edited:
I’m so feckin tired of hearing ‘what about the children’, ‘it’s a bad example for children’ - **** children. I grew up around adults acting like adults can, as did eveyone here- and survived. Children need good parenting to point out how to behave and not behave, it’s not up to society to raise everyone else’s children.

kRh.gif
tenor.gif

and perceived racism. 99.9%vehemently against it, but it seems they(AFL) like to bang the drum and piggyback zeitgeist mores to signal a moral superiority. Those <couldabeenchampions& championsquachampions> on SEN tho? Hutchison has contra deals with the AFL hq, to be the arrowhead/spearhead in manipulating and instigating values shift in the fans. Yes, SEN listeners, p'raps 1% of AFL consumers, and 2% at best, BUT they are a significant and important niche, as a multiplier, and to create change.

Does everyone appreciate we will likely have either the AFL, AFL's PR consultants, and/or SEN'sCrocmedia PR team, monitoring threads and opinion and operating SOCKPUPPET accounts to affect threads. Like the SEN talkback-line, material percent are phony callers. If a post seems fishy(phishy) see the account and posting history to verify legitimacy.

#BernaysGoebbels&Rove #GoedelEscherBach

Chief
NorthernLights
Love your work blackcat !

I hear you Ron The Bear . Three professors in academe have recognised this blowback dynamic, Zizek, Haidt, Pinker, not unrelated from Hegel's dynamic of dialectic.
Is that Hegel dynamic or Kegels dynamic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back