Franklin

Lucas

Veszpremi

Higgins

Hentschel

Yarran

Ballantyne

any good you think???????

with 22,800 left over do you think i could get it together?

Wow, that's an amazing team mate and full of quite a few keepers on all lines. How on earth did you squeeze that team in under $10 Million and have change left? :p

Wow, that's an amazing team mate and full of quite a few keepers on all lines. How on earth did you squeeze that team in under $10 Million and have change left? :p
It took alot of work and alot of swapping and changing things around.

I would love to get that team together in the real thing. hope no one copys it lol;)

How accurate is supercoach? I have just done a 5 minute team and look to have between 14 - 17 keepers? Just doesnt seem right to be able to pick a side with such ease?

Supercoach is a pretty easy game but you have to be able to

1.Pick the right players

2.Make the right captain choice 9 times out of 10

3.Make the right trades

4.Know when to trade

5.Know how to trade

6.Have a very good run with injurys and suspensions

Im sure there are numerous other things but they are the main 6

For example someone could copy my starting team which i posted above at the moment

But it would be a waste of time if they didnt know how to do the 6 things i mentioned.

How accurate is supercoach? I have just done a 5 minute team and look to have between 14 - 17 keepers? Just doesnt seem right to be able to pick a side with such ease?

Monty is pretty accurate with the planner, he might be off a little for some players, but you should generally be able to put together the same side as you do for your planner.

Last year's was pretty good. I had the same team exactly from my planner, so im pretty confident ill be able to do the same again.

FWIW, alot of people seem to be having ease with picking teams. It might just be an easy SC year, so dont worry about the difficulty just yet, we'll all have that advantage. :thumbsu:

I'm not bothering doing my team yet till Supercoach opens. Why? Cause I used the Fanfooty Planner and started to build my team but just thought that I am going to change it another 40 times anyways so may as well wait for the real thing. :D

But so far I have my usuals which are Judd, Cox, Pavlich, C.Cornes plus I am going to pick one or both of Goddard and Fisher. Will also be getting D.Rich but after that who knows.... :cool:

Could any north supporters please give me some info on Andrew Swallow?

He is having a good pre season but had a look on the north board but not many supporters have him in their side.

thank in advance:)

Could any north supporters please give me some info on Andrew Swallow?

He is having a good pre season but had a look on the north board but not many supporters have him in their side.

thank in advance:)

iv read that he is running better than he ever has and is looking to reclaim a regular midfield spot. Im not sure if he will be a keeper but he could be a good cash cow. i think he will average between 70 and 85 ppg if he plays

Yeah its good to know he is running better than ever but Dean Laidley isnt the best coach to have in regards to Fantasy Football so your never sure whats gonna happen

i would love to have Ziebell on my bench but once again having Dean laidley as coach isnt that good supercoach wise

If Chad Cornes was only to be listed as a "Mid" would you still pick him from the start?

The same question could be asked of Deledio. If he wasnt "Fwd" eligable would you have room for him in your initial planning midfields?

If Chad Cornes was only to be listed as a "Mid" would you still pick him from the start?

The same question could be asked of Deledio. If he wasnt "Fwd" eligable would you have room for him in your initial planning midfields?

Perhaps these questions are better suited to the Positional Eligibility thread. It also seems that these questions have already been asked and discussed. Dom dom...

My team:
Newman, Goddard, Cornes, Mackie, Mcphee, Petterd, Suban (Grimes, Petrenko)

Ablett, Judd, Dal Santo, Gibbs, Cousins, Rich (Davenport, Coughlan)

Cox, Mcintosh (Currie, Cordy)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, O'keefe, Headland, Vezpremi, Lucas, Yarran (Bellatyne, Rusling)

100K leftover.

Seems easier then DT this year, I made my team with Haselby instead of Ablett but then had 700K leftover.. so upgraded. :) Thoughts?

My team:
Newman, Goddard, Cornes, Mackie, Mcphee, Petterd, Suban (Grimes, Petrenko)

Ablett, Judd, Dal Santo, Gibbs, Cousins, Rich (Davenport, Coughlan)

Cox, Mcintosh (Currie, Cordy)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, O'keefe, Headland, Vezpremi, Lucas, Yarran (Bellatyne, Rusling)

100K leftover.

Seems easier then DT this year, I made my team with Haselby instead of Ablett but then had 700K leftover.. so upgraded. :) Thoughts?

the side looks strong with ablett in apart from having 2 rookie priced backs in pettard and suban. if you put hasleby back in i think u could make the team even stronger by using your 700k to upgrade one of your back rookies to a premium back eg fisher and then upgrading one of your cheaper forwards in headland or vezpremi to a premium forward eg jono brown:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive got four Tigers in my midfield and even though I know thats suicidal, the only one I can convince myself to get rid of is Deledio.

Cousins, Cotchin and Coughlan all have heaps of upside. :confused:

Cotchin struggling with achilles issues apparently?

Sante Fe from your board posted that on the DT board.

Perhaps, if hes still struggling at the conclusion of the pre-season. But we hear alot of issues with players at this time of the year that ultimatley scares people off them, I wont make the same mistake unless its obvious that Cotchin is definatley struggling come Nab time.

Coughlan would be a risk if he wasnt so incredibly cheap. :thumbsu:

ok heres my team ive rejigged it abit since last time.

Backs: Goddard Fisher Cornes Drummond Malceski T Williams Petterd Mitch Brown Grimes

Center: Judd Delidio Thompson Young Haselby Rich Coughlan Dangerfeild/Sidebottom

Rucks Cox Ottens Currie Vickery

Fowards: Riewoldt Pavlich Franklin Lynch Higgins Walker Hansen Gumbleton Ballantyne

$102500 left over

So there it is, any comments aould be appreciated

ok heres my team ive rejigged it abit since last time.

Backs: Goddard Fisher Cornes Drummond Malceski T Williams Petterd Mitch Brown Grimes

Center: Judd Delidio Thompson Young Haselby Rich Coughlan Dangerfeild/Sidebottom

Rucks Cox Ottens Currie Vickery

Fowards: Riewoldt Pavlich Franklin Lynch Higgins Walker Hansen Gumbleton Ballantyne

$102500 left over

So there it is, any comments aould be appreciated

having cornes drummond and malceski is very risky but could also be very rewarding. i personaly wouldnt take the risk and would use your $102500 left over to updgrade at least one of the three(i would suggest drummond) to a more durable player.

yeh i thought about tht however im gonna wait untill the comp starts so we can see how accurate the planner is. The i see it if people use the planner and spend all of the cap and the magic number is higher there team is stuffed. If the planner is accurate(hopefully it is) then when i do my team for real ill probably use most of if not all of my left over cap.

Thanks for thoughts anyway:)

I'm not doing my team till SUpercoach comes out. Footy Planner is too much stuffing around for my liking. I'm going to be changing my team 40 times in a row as it is so I may as well wait till then.

My only definite lock ins at this stage are -

Goddard
Fisher
C.Cornes
Judd
Rich
Cox
Pavlich

I'm not doing my team till SUpercoach comes out. Footy Planner is too much stuffing around for my liking. I'm going to be changing my team 40 times in a row as it is so I may as well wait till then.

My only definite lock ins at this stage are -

Goddard
Fisher
C.Cornes
Judd
Rich
Cox
Pavlich

Got all 7 lol. If Cornes is ONLY a mid though I will be looking for another option. Lets just hope hes in the backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back