Fanplanner 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, I was only counting starting players, not the benches, so Davis and Lobbe don't count.

Backs 3/4
Mids 3/4
Rucks 1/4
Forwards 2/4

Backs
Hodge
Kennelly
Ladson
Enright

Centres
Selwood
Gibbs
Palmer
Scully

Rucks
Kruezer
Cox
Sandilands
Hille

Forwards
Pavlich
Franklin
Rioli
Deledio

Backs; Goddard, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson,
Mids; Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Palmer
Rucks; Sandilands, Kreuzer
Forwards; Franklin, Pavlich, Dangerfield,

hodge,kennelly,ladson,goddard
ablett,palmer,young,martin
sandilands,tippett
franklin,rioli,gray,trengove
Backs 3/4
Mids 2/4
Rucks 0/2
Forwards 2/4

Backs; Goddard, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson,
Mids; Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Palmer
Rucks; Sandilands, Kreuzer
Forwards; Franklin, Pavlich, Dangerfield,

Backs 3/4
Mids 1/4
Rucks 1/2
Forwards 2/3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The closest we have gotten to the mids was 3/4 (ollies) with Cooney, Ward, Palmer, Martin.

I am positive that the most popular mids are Cooney, Palmer, Martin and Scully (Daggersworth mentioned Scully along with Palmer, Gibbs + Selwood and got 2/4 that's how i know he is here).

The closest we have gotten to the mids was 3/4 (ollies) with Cooney, Ward, Palmer, Martin.

I am positive that the most popular mids are Cooney, Palmer, Martin and Scully (Daggersworth mentioned Scully along with Palmer, Gibbs + Selwood and got 2/4 that's how i know he is here).

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes. Capital, old chap. :)

Hey monty any chance you could change the prices of Pendlebury, Harvey, Warren and Hille (and drummond?) to not include the 0. It was in the AFL article the other day that Harvey would be priced at an average off 88, not 82.

Its pretty funny that 2 of the 4 lock fwds will most likely not be fwds.

Hey monty any chance you could change the prices of Pendlebury, Harvey, Warren and Hille (and drummond?) to not include the 0. It was in the AFL article the other day that Harvey would be priced at an average off 88, not 82.
Don't trust the AFL averages. I blogged about this last week in the housekeeping article.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fanplanner 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back