Fantasy Bball - Div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm set to go

Offline draft would have been nice but the div1 guys have constant action on these boards, ours may not have been as successful. Auto draft and a good period to work some trades should be just as interesting.

Offline draft would have been good.

Hopefully we'll have an active trade period though.

After rejoicing about scoring Amare, I find out about his knee injury.

I'm after a F/C, targeting Rebs and Blks.

Will consider all offers.

Damn it!

I wanted Marion so bad :mad:

Oh well, cant complain with Nash, Arenas, and my man Big Dwight Howard :) and i managed to grab Hill again...

But looking for a Centre as mine are poo...A decent one as well....Will trade for Brad Miller whoever has him..

I got Nowitski 7th. Considering he was ranked 4th, and is ranked about 4th/5th in most mocks, I think I did pretty well there, especially if he becomes C eligible.

I'm looking for upgrades at PG and C mainly. I've got 3 excellent PF's, and one of them may possibly be had in the right deal. I'm making lots of offers already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with the depth in my squad, albeit lack of SG's. If anyone has a decent offer?

I think 'hoops' probably had the best draft out of all of us :thumbsu:

Pretty happy with what I picked up as well. Didn't get the names I like to watch per se, but the numbers i'm reasonably happy with.

I've lost the turnover catagory already so anyone looking to dump a high TO player to improve this cat, as long as it's going to benefit me elsewhere, i'll entertain the idea.

Would be interested in someone big in assists and steals, or blocks and rebounds, can sacrifice a bit in the points cat.

re hoops - had to double take when I saw Kiri and Tmac lined up together.. talk about lucky.

Colonel Matrix said:
Pretty happy with the depth in my squad, albeit lack of SG's. If anyone has a decent offer?

I think 'hoops' probably had the best draft out of all of us :thumbsu:
I'd be willing to trade Ray Allen or Mo Pete, but it'd have to be a good deal. I think you have Brad Miller though. :)

Still searching for a better big man.

Willing to trade Baron Davis and Zach Randolph. Any interest?

Yeah i didn't do badly with my team....the following ppl are up for trade:

- Gordon
- Manu
- Wally

having said that every1 is available bar tmac and big kirra, i wouldn't mind a decent PG if any1 is willing to part

I was lucky enough to draft close to the worst Centre's avaliable for this year. Willing to give up Wade for a decent big man

Nightwolf_69 said:
Ive had a couple of trades for Dwight Howard, and although they were reasonable, i will probably not trade Dwight at all....

Believe it!

Peja and then some couldn't tempt him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Bball - Div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back