Fantasy Cricket - Big Bash League 15/16, Bigfooty group code in the OP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't agree, Hastings has 2 games round 1, no brainer as long as you can trade him out, maybe trade him to sanga next week.
The way I look at you are paying maximum money for an all rounder batting at 8. What is the point of that?

So who's gonna be wicky-keeping for the Hurricanes?
Paine, Sangakkara or Dunk?
Haha I've covered myself a bit there!

I would say Paine will keep for the canes though. Has in past BBL's.

The way I look at you are paying maximum money for an all rounder batting at 8. What is the point of that?

You're obviously picking him as a bowler, he's always been very economical, has taken the 5th most wickets in this years matador cup, most wickets in last years big bash and 5th most wickets in the big bash year before, but the biggest point is that he's going to play 2 games. Then you just trade him out the next week for his bye.

I have never rated paying top dollar for a bowler when there is players like Cutting, Bird and Maxwell etc 30k-40k cheaper and will probably get more points.

Behrendorff last season was a gun, but I agree this season. Why pay more for someone who only bowls for someone who is just as likely to bowl their 4 overs as well as get a bat?

Is everyone here sure that Haddin will open the batting? Maddinson and Lumb are still options for the Sixers. And will Hodge bat at 3 or 4 for the Strikers this year, considering him as a cheap option.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the scoring guys? I cant find it anywhere.

Thoughts on my squad guys? Iv gone with mainly all rounders. Will Stoinis and DHussey play?

Sangakarra, Pieterson, Maddinson, Willey, Finch (D Hussey, Stoinis)
Handscomb (Whiteman)
Kallis, Rashid, Faulkner, Maxwell, Watson (Wright, Pollard)

How bad is Pollards injury?

Thoughts on my squad guys? Iv gone with mainly all rounders. Will Stoinis and DHussey play?

Handscomb (Whiteman)

Don't even bother with him.

Batsmen: Gayle Pietersen, M.Hussey, Maddinson, D.Hussey Sanga, Doolan
WK: Haddin, Whiteman
Bowlers: Watson, Hastings, Faulkner, Maxwell, Mennie, M.Marsh, Rainbird

Handscomb (Whiteman)

Hussey is Stars captain so you would think so

By the way, seems Mahela Jayawardene is a late inclusion to the Strikers' list. With a terrific record in T20 cricket and good form recently, he should be a great pick-up as long as he plays. Do people reckon he'll play round 1? Part of the England coaching setup.

By the way, seems Mahela Jayawardene is a late inclusion to the Strikers' list. With a terrific record in T20 cricket and good form recently, he should be a great pick-up as long as he plays. Do people reckon he'll play round 1? Part of the England coaching setup.

If i'm not mistaken there was a photo of him at Adelaide Oval today, so i'd assume he'd be here for the whole thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Cricket - Big Bash League 15/16, Bigfooty group code in the OP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back