Farewell, Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quoteonesthevocation, post: 31330987, member: 24269"]Did you finish your legal studies?[/quote]
Which ones

^^So much this, they have the best trolling ammunition here for 6 months, and they've spent the last 6 weeks crying.

The Swans flogs may have been obnoxious bandwagoners for the most part, but f*** even they were more entertaining than this.

We use our special forum to troll sensitive posters.

No wonder there's no Hawk mods, they'd just fill the place with a river of tears*.

*excluding the two or three of Hawk supporters who if so inclined would probably do a fine job modding.

Geepers Fyfie Now siding with a Bomber Flog!....Will the desperation never end!...Your offended laid out all bare - assed & naked for all to see!

Seems like us Hawks Flogs have hit a nerve with you...Seemz you can give it but aren't all that great at taking it!.....Are you gonna Melt again & ban me from another fred sugar britchers!

By The By: Hawks 11 Premierships>>>>Richmond 10....Read It & Weep tinker bell!

^^So much this, they have the best trolling ammunition here for 6 months, and they've spent the last 6 weeks crying.

The Swans flogs may have been obnoxious bandwagoners for the most part, but f*** even they were more entertaining than this

Tbh, it always more fun to troll when your side isn't going so well. Plus we seem to have had an influx of really poor quality new posters.

Swans won't be a threat next year. Probably going to be a Hawthorn v Freo GF again. Get ready.
I shall take note of your optimism.

Any top side is only ever 3-4 injuries away from trouble. Don't forget 2009. Last year we had more injuries than you did in 09 and still limped into a prelim.

Let's hope if it is a Whoreks v Freo soccer team GF it is more watchable than 2013. I doubt you've even watched the replay in full. It was such a shitful game of footy.

Tbh, it always more fun to troll when your side isn't going so well. Plus we seem to have had an influx of really poor quality new posters.

The bolded happens every year though with the premiership team, it just seems that some Hawks would rather sulk about Bay stuff than rub people's noses in it. It's quite noticeable who isn't getting involved too.

I imagine it'd be harder to troll, but after the way the Geelong/Hawthorn shitfights have been, I'm surprised more Hawks fans aren't making the most of this.

I shall take note of your optimism.

Any top side is only ever 3-4 injuries away from trouble. Don't forget 2009. Last year we had more injuries than you did in 09 and still limped into a prelim.

Let's hope if it is a Whoreks v Freo soccer team GF it is more watchable than 2013. I doubt you've even watched the replay in full. It was such a shitful game of footy.

Watched it a number of times. Don't steal my line about the soccer GF either, we all know that was 05/06. Don't forget where Ross Lyin' learnt his shit craft and what club brought this style to the AFL.

Watched it a number of times. Don't steal my line about the soccer GF either, we all know that was 05/06. Don't forget where Ross Lyin' learnt his shit craft and what club brought this style to the AFL.

The true differences between 05/06 and 2013 (as you well know) are that both 05 and 06 were tight, gripping contests. 2013 was as limp as a week old lettuce leaf, Hawks always on top, not playing great footy, but playing well enough to keep a nervous, fumbly and incompetant Freo at bay. They spent so much of the game trying not to lose it (and their dignity) that they ended up losing both. From a neutrals point of view, it was one of the most boring games I watched last year, and I watched plenty of footy last year.

Who cares where Lyon plied his trade? He's a boring twat, where he started his career is irrelevant. Paul Roos did more with an inferior list than Ross Lyon ever will.

Interesting that you chose to eschew your optimism, or to at least put meat upon the bones of it?

Oh, and by the way, just so people don't get sidetracked by Hawk posters trying to cover up for one of their own again, this thread is a wonderful bump about a bloke who promised to leave the Bay, but didn't. He's also a welcher apparently, on more than one occasion from what I've heard.

I imagine it'd be harder to troll, but after the way the Geelong/Hawthorn shitfights have been, I'm surprised more Hawks fans aren't making the most of this.

It would help if most didn't disappear to eastern Europe for a few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deathevocation LOL, we've REALLY gotten to these muppets. Even the mods!

It's beautiful :)

KidTrolled-1.jpg

Yeah thats we all got ourselves banned...

oh wait.. :thumbsu:

Haha, it's well known the mods ban Hawks posters for things most people get away with.

TD's banned a few of us for things he regularly does. He's melting all over the place atm. Bender just has a severely sore bum atm. Fyfie is frustrated that Hawthorn are premiers, as he preferred how things were 12 months ago after the AFL won it. Stronzo goes for Freo and he's the least offended, lol.

So yes Hawks posters are regularly banned. But we love it. We're dominating the Bay. We have the best posters.

It's us against all of you. We love it. We're winning.

deathevocation LOL, we've REALLY gotten to these muppets. Even the mods!

It's beautiful :)

No one will get to anyone like the threat of the welchers badge did you to, sending teary PMs to Ant "wah, don't give me the badge, I didn't mean to wlech on my bet". :oops:

Are you admitting that you're Shepp yet?

Haha, it's well known the mods ban Hawks posters for things most people get away with.

Keep that delicious victim mentality going, you know the rest of the bay is laughing at you, right?

So yes Hawks posters are regularly banned. But we love it. We're dominating the Bay. We have the best posters.

Les Norton, Oogac, NN, and Bosk rate amongst the best posters here. Yourself, Tazhawk, and Procrastinator rate amongst the very worst. It's amazing how delusional a lot of you seem to be.

I just love the bum soreness throughout this post.

No one will get to anyone like the threat of the welchers badge did you to, sending teary PMs to Ant "wah, don't give me the badge, I didn't mean to wlech on my bet". :oops:

Are you admitting that you're Shepp yet?

This isn't true. I've never had a private convo with Ant.

Shepp has on the other hand. And I believe all he did was ask if the badge was a serious possibility, and was quickly told it was never seriously on the cards, and that the mods were just hoping he'd squirm to get out of it.

Keep that delicious victim mentality going, you know the rest of the bay is laughing at you, right?

LOL so are we.

Les Norton, Oogac, NN, and Bosk rate amongst the best posters here. Yourself, Tazhawk, and Procrastinator rate amongst the very worst. It's amazing how delusional a lot of you seem to be.

Agree we have some of the best posters here. Without a doubt. You left out many good ones as well.

TH & P35 get the job done. You've graded them unfairly. They are both better posters than you

But, incase you haven't noticed - we're a team. We are one mighty force. Just a really solid unit. All for one and one for all. So this best & worst nonsense might matter to you, but it doesn't to us. Obviously some are better than others, but compared to everyone else, we're all the best- even our lesser posters are still better than you. :):thumbsu:

This isn't true. I've never had a private convo with Ant.

Shepp has on the other hand. And I believe all he did was ask if the badge was a serious possibility, and was quickly told it was never seriously on the cards, and that the mods were just hoping he'd squirm to get out of it.

Nice to see you recycling the Hodgepodge situation and trying to fit it to your own, though we both know you had a cry. ;)

Also, LOL at you still pretending not to be Shepp. :oops:

But, incase you haven't noticed - we're a team. We are one mighty force. Just a really solid unit. All for one and one for all. So this best & worst nonsense might matter to you, but it doesn't to us. Obviously some are better than others, but compared to everyone else, we're all the best- even our lesser posters are still better than you. :):thumbsu:

Immense circle jerk confirmed.

F*** me you are an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back