Farren ray, how do we feel?

Remove this Banner Ad

I shake my head why I see ppl suggest team x should draft 17 year old KPP to win a flag. I mean thats fine if they can see 6-10 years down the track.

Sure if they have no young kpp's it would be a wiser choice but you can't look at the current make up of a team and then draft to fill holes. You need to trade them in or make do!
Oh god so much this. The amount of people last year saying "Carlton should trade for Tom Boyd! He's the missing link to them winning the premiership this year!" was stupefying.

Oh god so much this. The amount of people last year saying "Carlton should trade for Tom Boyd! He's the missing link to them winning the premiership this year!" was stupefying.
It was also stupefying that they thought Carlton was anywhere near a flag. Good grief, is there something in the water out north?

It was also stupefying that they thought Carlton was anywhere near a flag. Good grief, is there something in the water out north?
That too :D But it wasn't just Carlton, it was a few clubs, Collingwood being one of them. I just don't understand why they all think that an 18 year old KPF is going to help their team so much.

That too :D But it wasn't just Carlton, it was a few clubs, Collingwood being one of them. I just don't understand why they all think that an 18 year old KPF is going to help their team so much.
Hype, really. Stuff that would normally just be shit-talk down at the tab, perfect example being the train of thought (or lack thereof) that Boyd would be the key to a premiership, seems to infiltrate the footy media, and then there's no stopping it.
You'd think Boyd would be capable of putting on a Jonathan Brown like Coleman Medal season in his first year, the way some people talk about him. Glad he's hidden away at GWS rather than at one of the 'big four' clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Farren ray, how do we feel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back