Fat Port kid is fat, and a port kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangle a bit of cash in front of these fatties and they lose the weight just fine...

haha pay that. would be interesting to see them in a couple years time with no personal trainer.......m predicting they balloon out again

Funny, not one person with a glandular problem in the concentration camps in ww2

That's strange, I have a large collection of WW2 documentaries, a lot of them about the concentration camps, and I am yet to see anything even remotely funny in any of them.

If we were to take your unfortunate comment seriously, and granting you more than the single brain cell you have put on display, you'd know how stupid the remark is.

The survivors of the torture rail trips to the camps were immediately divided. Elderly men and women, plus mothers, children, basically everyone who could not work, were sent to the gas chambers, they were all dead within hours. Those who could work were put through a living hell, and were replaced regularly by a new arrival capable of work.

No-one there, Jew, Gypsy, Homosexual, political prisoner, Freemason, coloured prisoner or criminal, could have found it possible to gain weight on a diet of watery soup made with some roots and potato peelings with a bit of bread.

You probably couldn't give a damn about this, your remark was probably off the cuff and was intended to be as funny as Mal Brown's distasteful words, but I couldn't give a ****.

Look at what Charlie Chaplin was reported to have believed after the release of his masterful movie, "The Great Dictator". That is he would never have made the movie if he knew the full extent of the of what Nazism would really lead to. Charlie also has misgivings prior to making the movie, but personal representation from President Roosevelt convinced him to continue with the project.

But this is probably a wasted post, a waste of your time, a waste of other peoples time. However I feel better having written it.

That's strange, I have a large collection of WW2 documentaries, a lot of them about the concentration camps, and I am yet to see anything even remotely funny in any of them.

If we were to take your unfortunate comment seriously, and granting you more than the single brain cell you have put on display, you'd know how stupid the remark is.

The survivors of the torture rail trips to the camps were immediately divided. Elderly men and women, plus mothers, children, basically everyone who could not work, were sent to the gas chambers, they were all dead within hours. Those who could work were put through a living hell, and were replaced regularly by a new arrival capable of work.

No-one there, Jew, Gypsy, Homosexual, political prisoner, Freemason, coloured prisoner or criminal, could have found it possible to gain weight on a diet of watery soup made with some roots and potato peelings with a bit of bread.

You probably couldn't give a damn about this, your remark was probably off the cuff and was intended to be as funny as Mal Brown's distasteful words, but I couldn't give a ****.

Look at what Charlie Chaplin was reported to have believed after the release of his masterful movie, "The Great Dictator". That is he would never have made the movie if he knew the full extent of the of what Nazism would really lead to. Charlie also has misgivings prior to making the movie, but personal representation from President Roosevelt convinced him to continue with the project.

But this is probably a wasted post, a waste of your time, a waste of other peoples time. However I feel better having written it.

I didn't realise I was walking into a second-year history class. Jesus Christ man lighten up.

Way to overreact arse hat

Nice post. I've been to Birkenau and Auschwitz. Both would send a chill down anyone's spine. Birkenauwas massive, and the Nazis even had plans to extend it.

It's certainly nothing to be making light of.

I think you overreacted to his post and probably not the forum for it, however I take your point in and its not a waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair call. It is one of those taboo topics which should not be joked about.

Dangle a bit of cake in front of these fatties and they lose the weight just fine...
efa.

We really should have a fat tax in Australia, considering the rest of us are subsidising their disgusting, unhealthy lifestyle via our taxes being used to prop up the national health system.

It would more than halve the size of most cheer squads though (yes, Bulldogs included).

I love this excuse.

Funny, not one person with a glandular problem in the concentration camps in ww2

One of the best post I've read Asgardian. My wife is the grandaughter/niece of German/Austrians who were forced to work in either labour camps or concentration camps during ww2.

Some of these particular relatives have died in recent years but even as late as 2008 they would still start to cry over those memories and the senseless loss of friends and family.

footyfreak grab a brain you complete ****ing moron.

Yeah dude, thats what he's saying. Put the fatties on that diet :thumbsu:

Please be aware everyone that when Asgardian farts shit out his mouth, regularly annoys and sometimes offends people, it is fine. But when Asgardian is offended it's serious business.

Remember that folks, Asgardian > everyone.

Ports fat, slow, useless and stupid kids have a much, much brighter future, along with their footy team full of hacks, than the fat, *******, dads army Bears that are about to cop some cheating justice off A.D and his auditors.
That wont stop Derrritz on his rampage of terror.:thumbsu:
He gave up on those flogs a long, long time ago:eek:

Please be aware everyone that when Asgardian farts shit out his mouth, regularly annoys and sometimes offends people, it is fine. But when Asgardian is offended it's serious business.

Remember that folks, Asgardian > everyone.

So you're willing to advocate making fun of WW2 victims because you don't like a poster on an internet forum? Scumbag.

So you're willing to advocate making fun of WW2 victims because you don't like a poster on an internet forum? Scumbag.

Invalid1.jpg

You are a serious tosser off epic proportions.

Before going off ya head maybe re read what i wrote using punctuation you dick head!!!!!

The post had nothing to do with thinking anything to do with concentration camps is funny.

You have shown how completely stupid you are with your pathetic rant.

You are a serious tosser off epic proportions.

Before going off ya head maybe re read what i wrote using punctuation you dick head!!!!!

The post had nothing to do with thinking anything to do with concentration camps is funny.

You have shown how completely stupid you are with your pathetic rant.

Kyle Sandilands made almost the exact same comment you made last year about Magda Szubanski...and got slayed for it.

I myself thought it was harmless, but if you were famous, you'd have a lot to answer for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back