Fat Port kid is fat, and a port kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're willing to advocate making fun of WW2 victims because you don't like a poster on an internet forum? Scumbag.

and you as well

was not making fun of ww2 victims one little bit

all the idiots are showing themselves after my post.

Scary how stupid people are.

And i'd bet i know more about WW2 than most of you tossers.

God you people are dumb

Fair call. It is one of those taboo topics which should not be joked about.

another idiot

I'm calling all you stupid pricks out coz I'm sick to death of society being so stupid that they can't understand a 2 line sentence that contains anything to do with a horrible event without going completely PC mad without even knowing what the hell they are mad about.

D'head :rolleyes:

and you as well

was not making fun of ww2 victims one little bit

all the idiots are showing themselves after my post.

Scary how stupid people are.

And i'd bet i know more about WW2 than most of you tossers.

God you people are dumb

Don't get too upset footyfreak, punctuation and comprehension are not Port supporters strong points. :D

Invalid1.jpg

Touche.

Yes, best you post your replies in the form of pictures with text already embedded in them gopower. One word responses are about your limit - cuts down on the punctuation then doesn't it?

Please be aware everyone that when Asgardian farts shit out his mouth, regularly annoys and sometimes offends people, it is fine. But when Asgardian is offended it's serious business.

Remember that folks, Asgardian > everyone.

Yeah, funny that. Has said some pretty horrible and offensive things himself in the past.

I didn't read the original post as an attack or pisstake on the victims of concentration camps. I read it as commentary on how these mythical metabolic disorders disappear in the face of malnutrition where energy output exceeds energy input.

There's a reason why some people went off at the post and not because of it's subject matter. It's to do with a deflection in defence of their own morbid obesity and nothing to do with people who suffered during WW2.

So you're willing to advocate making fun of WW2 victims because you don't like a poster on an internet forum? Scumbag.

Where did I advocate it? :rolleyes: I agree with Asgardian's post, but he truly did make a mountain out of a molehill and considering he dribbles so much shit, I was only saying that it seems to be one set of rules for him, and another set for everyone else.

Yeah, funny that. Has said some pretty horrible and offensive things himself in the past.

I didn't read the original post as an attack or pisstake on the victims of concentration camps. I read it as commentary on how these mythical metabolic disorders disappear in the face of malnutrition where energy output exceeds energy input.

There's a reason why some people went off at the post and not because of it's subject matter. It's to do with a deflection in defence of their own morbid obesity and nothing to do with people who suffered during WW2.

Spot on, DC. :thumbsu:

Yes, best you post your replies in the form of pictures with text already embedded in them gopower. One word responses are about your limit - cuts down on the punctuation then doesn't it?

So much facepalm. I was quoting someone else's post, *******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's strange, I have a large collection of WW2 documentaries, a lot of them about the concentration camps, and I am yet to see anything even remotely funny in any of them.

If we were to take your unfortunate comment seriously, and granting you more than the single brain cell you have put on display, you'd know how stupid the remark is.

The survivors of the torture rail trips to the camps were immediately divided. Elderly men and women, plus mothers, children, basically everyone who could not work, were sent to the gas chambers, they were all dead within hours. Those who could work were put through a living hell, and were replaced regularly by a new arrival capable of work.

No-one there, Jew, Gypsy, Homosexual, political prisoner, Freemason, coloured prisoner or criminal, could have found it possible to gain weight on a diet of watery soup made with some roots and potato peelings with a bit of bread.

You probably couldn't give a damn about this, your remark was probably off the cuff and was intended to be as funny as Mal Brown's distasteful words, but I couldn't give a ****.

Look at what Charlie Chaplin was reported to have believed after the release of his masterful movie, "The Great Dictator". That is he would never have made the movie if he knew the full extent of the of what Nazism would really lead to. Charlie also has misgivings prior to making the movie, but personal representation from President Roosevelt convinced him to continue with the project.

But this is probably a wasted post, a waste of your time, a waste of other peoples time. However I feel better having written it.

Have you seen this movie?

What was reported that he believed after it? Anyone who has seen it (and the final speech he gives) could not possibly suggest that he has any untoward beliefs towards anyone of other races.

Also, I agree on jokes about Concentration Camps. Not cool one bit.

Have you seen this movie?

What was reported that he believed after it? Anyone who has seen it (and the final speech he gives) could not possibly suggest that he has any untoward beliefs towards anyone of other races.

Also, I agree on jokes about Concentration Camps. Not cool one bit.

Just one thing......THERE WAS NO CONCENTRATION CAMP JOKES IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

efa.

We really should have a fat tax in Australia, considering the rest of us are subsidising their disgusting, unhealthy lifestyle via our taxes being used to prop up the national health system.

It would more than halve the size of most cheer squads though (yes, Bulldogs included).

You might be on to something there. If we took the big fat bloke out of the Eagles cheer squad we could probably increase Subi's capacity by a few more thousand until such a time that the WA government gets off its arse and builds us a new stadium.

That's strange, I have a large collection of WW2 documentaries, a lot of them about the concentration camps, and I am yet to see anything even remotely funny in any of them.

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.

People know me.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. :rolleyes:

If we were to take your unfortunate comment seriously, and granting you more than the single brain cell you have put on display, you'd know how stupid the remark is.

The survivors of the torture rail trips to the camps were immediately divided. Elderly men and women, plus mothers, children, basically everyone who could not work, were sent to the gas chambers, they were all dead within hours. Those who could work were put through a living hell, and were replaced regularly by a new arrival capable of work.

No-one there, Jew, Gypsy, Homosexual, political prisoner, Freemason, coloured prisoner or criminal, could have found it possible to gain weight on a diet of watery soup made with some roots and potato peelings with a bit of bread.

You probably couldn't give a damn about this, your remark was probably off the cuff and was intended to be as funny as Mal Brown's distasteful words, but I couldn't give a ****.

Look at what Charlie Chaplin was reported to have believed after the release of his masterful movie, "The Great Dictator". That is he would never have made the movie if he knew the full extent of the of what Nazism would really lead to. Charlie also has misgivings prior to making the movie, but personal representation from President Roosevelt convinced him to continue with the project.

But this is probably a wasted post, a waste of your time, a waste of other peoples time. However I feel better having written it.

I too have been to Auschwitz and also Majernak and I also regard these sort of comments as offensive.

Great post but unfortunately too good for the bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back