Fat Port kid is fat, and a port kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's got nothing to do with me and everything to do with the person who chooses to read it that way, even when it is so damn clear.

I will never back down to those ignorant, stupid and / or melodramatic fools.
That does have everything to do with you. You're the person who wrote the comment. Perhaps you should have thought twice about it giving thought to how people may have interpreted the remark before you stroked the keyboard.

For what it's worth I read it both ways and whilst I acknowledge there's no intent behind it I certainly see why people would be offended by your comment.

The only ignorance is in your own denial of the subject it has become when it could have been put to bed much earlier with a simple I'm sorry, that was not my intention and let's move on. Instead this rolling stone has gathered moss of your own doing and subsequent commentary to those who took offence.

I love having a crack on Bay 13 and we're given liberties on this board we're not afforded elsewhere but sometimes people need to stop and think how something may or may not be interpreted. I know I am guilty of a little creative name calling but some things are sacrosanct... even without malicious intent.

That does have everything to do with you. You're the person who wrote the comment. Perhaps you should have thought twice about it giving thought to how people may have interpreted the remark before you stoked the keyboard.

For what it's worth I read it both ways and whilst I acknowledge there's no intent behind it I certainly see why people would be offended by your comment.

The only ignorance is in your own denial of the subject it has become when it could have been put to bed much earlier with a simple I'm sorry, that was not my intention and let's move on. Instead this rolling stone has gathered moss of your own doing and subsequent commentary to those who took offence.

I love having a crack on Bay 13 and we're given liberties on this board we're not afforded elsewhere but sometimes people need to stop and think how something may or may not be interpreted. I know I am guilty of a little creative name calling but some things are sacrosanct... even without malicious intent.

if people did that to the extent you are asking, very little would ever be written anywhere. People can get offended at anything. Not my problem. I know what i wrote was not degrading to people who have been in concentration camps, if others choose to see it that way, not my problem.

if people did that to the extent you are asking, very little would ever be written.
Not really. I sure wouldn't be making a funny joke to Timanu Tahu about indigenous people at the moment.. even though it might be a particularly funny joke. ;)

All I am suggesting to you is that some issues to some people are sacrosanct and even though you might not mean something by them it means something to them. Most of the world is aware of the atrocities that occurred in the Nazi concentration camps or Gulags and they are precious subjects (even though I know you're not joking about them per se) let's not beat around the bush.

The reality is I doubt you'd be in such a pickle if you didn't take a steadfast stance against those who didn't read it the way you intended it to be read.

Not really. I sure wouldn't be making a funny joke to Timanu Tahu about indigenous people at the moment.. even though it might be a particularly funny joke. ;)

All I am suggesting to you is that some issues to some people are sacrosanct and even though you might not mean something by them it means something to them. Most of the world is aware of the atrocities that occurred in the Nazi concentration camps or Gulags and they are precious subjects (even though I know you're not joking about them per se) let's not beat around the bush.

The reality is I doubt you'd be in such a pickle if you didn't take a steadfast stance against those who didn't read it the way you intended it to be read.

firstly, it was NOT a joke, in any way, it was a statement.

Secondly, if i give in then i forgo my right to complain about the ridiculous way this world is turning in relation to what people can and can't say, even though in this situation, no, especially in this situation as i said nothing wrong at all.

firstly, it was NOT a joke, in any way, it was a statement.

Secondly, if i give in then i forgo my right to complain about the ridiculous way this world is turning in relation to what people can and can't say, even though in this situation, no, especially in this situation as i said nothing wrong at all.
I never said you made a joke about it. I was referring to an issue which in isolation has the power to divide.

The problem is you still proclaim you did nothing wrong when clearly people have taken offence to what you wrote. You still don't seem capable or simply don't want to grasp the concept. I guess enough people disagree with you to have made it an issue from what I have read.

As for the state of the Aus.. don't even get me started. It's turning more and more into the US everyday and soon you'll need indemnity forms for simple visits to a friend's house.

It would be the same as thinking people who have been shipwrecked/live on desert islands with nothing but nature to supply their food source would be offended if i wrote:
There's your comparison.
oh FFS, I can not believe this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't compare them at all. You are seriously f'ed in the head if you see that.
And there's your back-peddle/insult.

Sometimes you make less of a dick of yourself when you say "Sorry, that was wrong, I shouldn't have said that, I take it back", rather than "Anyone who disagrees with me is a f'ed in the head idiot". This is one of those occasions.

I never said you made a joke about it. I was referring to an issue which in isolation has the power to divide.

The problem is you still proclaim you did nothing wrong when clearly people have taken offence to what you wrote. You still don't seem capable or simply don't want to grasp the concept. I guess enough people disagree with you to have made it an issue from what I have read.

As for the state of the Aus.. don't even get me started. It's turning more and more into the US everyday and soon you'll need indemnity forms for simple visits to friend's house.

I just saw your NRL player reference to a joke and assumed you saw what i wrote as a joke as many others have, even after i said it wasn't.

It clearly wasn't a joke coz it wasn't funny.

What is funny is i am out, just got a booty call and the best part is the girl's family is Jewish!!!!

I'll ask her mum what she thinks of it when i finish banging her daughter :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D

There's your comparison.

And there's your back-peddle/insult.

Sometimes you make less of a dick of yourself when you say "Sorry, that was wrong, I shouldn't have said that, I take it back", rather than "Anyone who disagrees with me is a f'ed in the head idiot". This is one of those occasions.

I'm not saying that coz it isn't true.

catch ya guzzler, there is a nice young Jewish girl waiting to do some guzzling of her own.

joke was not about holocaust victims but fat people, fat people are fair game and should be ridiculed...play on

Cheers PB :thumbsu:but really,

It wasn't even a joke, it was a statement.

it wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to make a point.

I'm staggered by the stupidity. It shits me to tears crap like this.

normally i wouldn't even give a shit, but it is a point that really "grinds my gears" ;)

nah **** you mate, I'm PB.

And I think you're a w***er. Making jokes about people who had to suffer like crazy. Your such an ignorant prick who gets cheap laughs out of something that is simply horrible and one of the most disgusting events in mankind, grow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah **** you mate, I'm PB.

And I think you're a w***er. Making jokes about people who had to suffer like crazy. Your such an ignorant prick who gets cheap laughs out of something that is simply horrible and one of the most disgusting events in mankind, grow up.

The only PB around here is me.
You are just a very , very slow kid, the post above is a roof :thumbsu:

**** a duck I am sick of ****ing PC thug morons.

You're all a bunch of nappy wearing, pants shitting soft *****.

Go find something genuinely important to try to make yourself feel big over, ****in ********s.

And have a nice big mug of cement while you're at.

FF, there was nothing in what you said, no matter what you meant :thumbsu:

**** a duck I am sick of ****ing PC thug morons.

You're all a bunch of nappy wearing, pants shitting soft *****.

Go find something genuinely important to try to make yourself feel big over, ****in ********s.

And have a nice big mug of cement while you're at.

FF, there was nothing in what you said, no matter what you meant :thumbsu:

Is it just me or has this place gone from being 'absolutely awesome' to ****ing pathetic in the space of 12 months or so.

Chief has got to do something about these absolutely nothing posters who destroy the place.

95% of Bay 13 nowadays is filled with complete and utters ****heads

Is it just me or has this place gone from being 'absolutely awesome' to ****ing pathetic in the space of 12 months or so.

Chief has got to do something about these absolutely nothing posters who destroy the place.

95% of Bay 13 nowadays is filled with complete and utters ****heads

Are you talking about me H2F?

I remember the days you refer to, back when you and Biff etc were in rare form and this place was a pisser.

Now I come in here and it's full of juvenalia, or people getting offended by off the cuff remarks there was very little in.

In fact, it seems like everywhere I turn someone is getting offended by something and is making a big deal about very little.

Are you talking about me H2F?

I remember the days you refer to, back when you and Biff etc were in rare form and this place was a pisser.

Now I come in here and it's full of juvenalia, or people getting offended by off the cuff remarks there there was very little in.

In fact, it seems like everywhere I turn someone is getting offended by something and is making a big deal about very little.

Not you bro, you keep me coming here still.

Are you serious? fryingpan wanted that word band? what a ****ing re....

I love using that word, may we lift this stupid law against it. **** you fryingpan you ********

Oh dear.:eek:

Sure are a lot of fatties in here feigning offence to the holocaust. I think whats really going on here is Ass Guard and his wheezing fattie followers are the ones who in real life tell people they have a "glandular problem" when the fact is they really should put the ****ing cheeseburger down.

Shame on you fatties. The jewish community would no doubt be outraged at you hiding behind their turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back