Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance as he is a Carlton f/s and spends a lot of time there.
How a frig does a possible father son get put in an accadamy

We shouldn’t be paying for his development, players who are eligible for both should be made to pick one or the other and lose the ability to nominate for the other come draft time

Likewise for all academy’s not just NGA

Guys we don’t want NGA players with huge wraps, they need to be diamond in the rough borderline undraftable

This Lockwood who didn’t get selected for Vic Country but is performing half decent is doing it right
Hes Perfect Bon Voyage GIF by Kim's Convenience

How a frig does a possible father son get put in an accadamy

We shouldn’t be paying for his development, players who are eligible for both should be made to pick one or the other and lose the ability to nominate for the other come draft time

Likewise for all academy’s not just NGA
Maybe training with him is beneficial to our guys.

No one should pick NGA over FS. NGA you can't guarantee where you end up with the pick 40 limit

Maybe training with him is beneficial to our guys.

No one should pick NGA over FS. NGA you can't guarantee where you end up with the pick 40 limit
Na stuff him
Hope we sabotage his development

In other news looks like Steve Morris just had a son
Really should of just carried him the extra 13 games

Club should pick him up as a rookie next year and just play him as sub for 13 games after we have carried Pickett the rest of the way

Na stuff him
Hope we sabotage his development

In other news looks like Steve Morris just had a son
Really should of just carried him the extra 13 games

Club should pick him up as a rookie next year and just play him as sub for 13 games after we have carried Pickett the rest of the way
Heard we've got him on Louie's fitness program

Does anyone have any idea how KB's grandsons have been performing?
I noticed his Grandson Charlie Richardson (no.19) played for Vic metro against the Allies on the weekend and kicked a goal, had 10 touches and 5 marks. He plays for Oakleigh too. 190cm KPF I'd rather see the club use a later pick or rookie on a club legends grandson (who's actually good enough to play well for rep footy) who actually barracks for the Tiges, than some Lockwood kid just because he's Indigenous and we get a discount. Not much point getting 20% discount on out of date milk at NQR if it's gonna give you the squirts and miss 2 days of work.

Bartlett also has another grandson in the Oakleigh under-16s program – Callum Smith, a 188cm prospect eligible for the 2026 draft. (This was written a year ago so he must be a big unit as might've only been 14 or 15 when it was written?) It's hard to find much about players that young.

Does anyone have any idea how KB's grandsons have been performing?
I noticed his Grandson Charlie Richardson (no.19) played for Vic metro against the Allies on the weekend and kicked a goal, had 10 touches and 5 marks. He plays for Oakleigh too. 190cm KPF I'd rather see the club use a later pick or rookie on a club legends grandson (who's actually good enough to play well for rep footy) who actually barracks for the Tiges, than some Lockwood kid just because he's Indigenous and we get a discount. Not much point getting 20% discount on out of date milk at NQR if it's gonna give you the squirts and miss 2 days of work.

Bartlett also has another grandson in the Oakleigh under-16s program – Callum Smith, a 188cm prospect eligible for the 2026 draft. (This was written a year ago so he must be a big unit as might've only been 14 or 15 when it was written?) It's hard to find much about players that young.
Charlie was ok. Missed a few relatively easy goals so feels more like a Richardson than a Bartlett. Think he had a good number of score involvements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They mean changes will be made this year for subsequent years. That is why they reference the Suns academy picks next year.
It also references the F/S & NGA picks this year

We’ve traded in the equivalent of pick 25 in points for this upcoming draft that would be wiped if they make it that picks over 40 have no value

I’d be expecting pick 25 to come our way in compensation if they do this

*I don’t think they’ll do it for this draft

**If they do it there’s almost zero chance they give us compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back