Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

How good would it be to get Knights' and Rioli's boys as F/S picks after we win back to back premierships. I can already taste the hate spewing from opposition fans saying it's not fair.

The stars are aligning my friends :thumbsu:

How good would it be to get Knights' and Rioli's boys as F/S picks after we win back to back premierships. I can already taste the hate spewing from opposition fans saying it's not fair.

The stars are aligning my friends :thumbsu:

they are still a few years off thats the problem

Thats why we will have already won a couple of premierships by the time we get them ;)

Exactly - some handy ready made replacements to replace some retiring premiership heroes to keep the dynasty going :D

Interesting reading, does he show a potential to play afl footy?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Too early to tell just yet but his rapid improvement from when he first started compared with his last couple of games makes me believe anything is possible. Hopefully he plays again this season.

Too early to tell just yet but his rapid improvement from when he first started compared with his last couple of games makes me believe anything is possible. Hopefully he plays again this season.
Make sure he plays this season :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I have heard possibility may be zero. Not that there is anything wrong with that......

Hmm, I didn't know that.

Wasn't he going out with Rawling's sister for a while or something?? That would have been a decent mix of bloodlines.

I'm pretty sure richo has a girlfriend...

Richo lived for years in multicuisine Carlton and Fitzroy. ''Anything hot and spicy, I enjoy,'' he says. ''My girlfriend gets embarrassed when we go out for an Indian meal. I really like to sweat up. The hotter the better as far as I'm concerned.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/lunch-with-matthew-richardson-20130530-2ncnx.html#ixzz2f0HNh4Ix

Wouldn't it be great if we found out in 5 years that he was really a man whore and spread his seed to 30 wives. We could have our own club.

Hmm, I didn't know that.

Wasn't he going out with Rawling's sister for a while or something?? That would have been a decent mix of bloodlines.

No, Rawlings is married to Richo's sister. :)

Walked past Richo at the G earlier this year and overheard him say to whoever he was talking to on the phone, "What? You reckon I'm gonna knock her up?"

So not sure its on the horizon...

Remove this Banner Ad

Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back