Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Harvey has played well over 100 games of VFL / AFL Footy probably close to 300!

What does how many games Mark Harvey played have to do with Chris Bonds kids? Unless he took Mrs Bond into the toilets Wayne Carey style im pretty sure its irrelevant to where they play father/son

For a club with such a great history it's shattering how few father-son's we've had recently. Or at least how few that have become good.

And FFS, what is Richo doing? Should be out there knocking em up all over the place.

I'm not a fan of father sons anymore, you've got to be calculated with recruiting, unless the guy is a clear top ten prospect and we have a pick in the high teens we need to steer clear.

I believe one if not both of matty knight's sons will be the closest prospects... I have no idea on how their footy is tracking.

Maurice's youngest is about the same age i think as knighta's oldest who is 13. Little rioli is the only one who played football the others went to basketball from memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty Kniight's son is already 15 and hopefully a chip off the old block!!!

"I think it's natural that when you've played for a club for all of your career, you do have an inclination to want to see them do well. And I've also got a 13-year-old son who would more than love to see them do well, he's a fanatical Tiger," he said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmond-great-says-players-will-lift-for-veteran-newman-20130903-2t2ci.html#ixzz2eXuj5S5n

He may have an older son but this us where i got it from. Lets hope he is knighta mark II

He may have an older son but this us where i got it from. Lets hope he is knighta mark II

No problem Calcium Man thx for the link.
Funny thing is I actually heard on Triple M that is son turned 15.
Either or, hopefully he ends up a quality player within a few seasons.

No problem Calcium Man thx for the link.
Funny thing is I actually heard on Triple M that is son turned 15.
Either or, hopefully he ends up a quality player within a few seasons.

Maybe he skipped 14 or Knights like the rest of us gets his kids ages confused ;)

Craig Lambert has a few boys, Flea has 3 boys, Maurice Rioli had a boy, believe there is a talented one but he is aged about 12. They're all between 12-15 I believe.

I like the sound of that. Especially Rioli, we need another one in yellow and black.

I've heard Flea's oldest is good but a bit small.

Craig Lambert has a few boys, Flea has 3 boys, Maurice Rioli had a boy, believe there is a talented one but he is aged about 12. They're all between 12-15 I believe.

Know anything about Niash's boy??

Also should look at setting up a Rich academy ala James Hird Academy! Or Maybe ask Dusty to put his name to it to get the extra money for him to sign ;)

In all seriousness is an academy anything the club is considering ala Essendon and I guess the Northern AFL teams??

Just found this on the essendon website.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Essendon/Club HQ/JHA 7 newsletter.pdf

Can't decide if it's a bit to intrusive to players kids or just getting the info out there for the fans. But it would be kind of nice to see this kind of list for the tigers as well. But guess maybe it should be each players decision if they want there kid on this list before they even start playing footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back