Father / Son Possibilities?

Remove this Banner Ad

His weight would baloon out through an inability to train because of the injured knee.

He could have done low impact high aerobic stuff... like spending a couple of hours on a bike, but that would then be a problem because when he is out running in a match his knee's would be getting pounded and would be a problem.

and that would make his knee worse.

Viscious cycle

Yeah... I am a large guy with bad knees... the more weight, the worse they get :(

Give the guy some credit for being slightly more subtle than that. You can have the imagination to be able to envisage the kids having better metabolisms and quicker feet, can't you? :confused:

Christ almighty the bloke's dead and buried as far as the CFC is concerned. Just not interested in "donut" historians cherry-picking through a past captain's meritorious career to suit a need.

So you think his weight made no difference to his knee problems?

Ignorance is bliss

Think back to 99........before his knees were buggered......he still couldn't run all that well, and never really had a penetrating kick > 40m.

Had a bad hip as a teenager, which never really got fixed, which is why he was never particularly mobile, and hence, was prone to the weight coming on.

See how quickly things can change?

I choose to remember his first 8 or so years......not his last couple. :thumbsu:

Think back to 99........before his knees were buggered......he still couldn't run all that well, and never really had a penetrating kick > 40m.

Had a bad hip as a teenager, which never really got fixed, which is why he was never particularly mobile, and hence, was prone to the weight coming on.

See how quickly things can change?

I choose to remember his first 8 or so years......not his last couple. :thumbsu:

It starts right. It swings back. WHAT A GOAL!!!!

tinypic.com

thank you

zlvsd5.jpg

just wishful thinking........time passes by so slowly now!

thank you

zlvsd5.jpg

just wishful thinking........time passes by so slowly now!

How come guys look SOOO HOT in this wonderful Navy Blue jumper.
If I was a young guy looking to be drafted, I would spill blood just to wear a real mans colour like this.
I would pull all the chicks and have the world at my feet.

Potential draftees: Please take note.

How come guys look SOOO HOT in this wonderful Navy Blue jumper.
If I was a young guy looking to be drafted, I would spill blood just to wear a real mans colour like this.
I would pull all the chicks and have the world at my feet.

Potential draftees: Please take note.

Should definitely be drafting for looks....a better looking side will always beat a more skilled side :thumbsu:

Should definitely be drafting for looks....a better looking side will always beat a more skilled side :thumbsu:

It's all about the girls. I still remember this.
Tell the kids they'll be the centre of attention looking good in a Navy Blue kit and they'll find a way to be drafted by us.

MC is working on a job for Barry Hall to show him how much better he'd look with us rather than The Bulldogs.

You've got to hit them where it counts.
Right between the legs. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Jon Dorotich has a 16 year old son who is 190 cms/six foot three (and still growing) and possibly playing colts in Perth.

A Carlton supporter on CSC claims Tommy Alvin has a 14 year old son who is playing with East Malvern juniors.
:eek: Wander how big and good the one he rubbed off in his car could of been ???:D

I believe Jon Dorotich has a 16 year old son who is 190 cms/six foot three (and still growing) and possibly playing colts in Perth.

A Carlton supporter on CSC claims Tommy Alvin has a 14 year old son who is playing with East Malvern juniors.

Both are correct. Jon's boy is a better player than Jon was at the same age. Both are big Carlton supporter from all reports.

Question regarding father/son rule, however. As Jon played many, many years for South Fremantle does he qualify for both Carlton and Fremantle father/son rules or does Jon playing so many games for Carlton rule the Dockers ineligible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Father / Son Possibilities?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back