Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

ha ha, I ws at the whitten oval and I turned to the guy next to me who I had been striking up a convo with during the match and said "Nigel Kellet is like a racehorse - dumb and only good for running fast in straight lines" and he said "thats my son"

So not so sure if the OP is correct. Is Jacob Smith available this draft that is in two months or the one 14 months away?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and Daniel Romero. Someone really needs to update the OP
BRG93
There have been a number of suggested edits to the OP since page 109. Are you able to look into them and make any updates?

Thanks

ha ha, I ws at the whitten oval and I turned to the guy next to me who I had been striking up a convo with during the match and said "Nigel Kellet is like a racehorse - dumb and only good for running fast in straight lines" and he said "thats my son"

I had number 4 on my back Nigel "the racehorse" Kellet.

The was actually his nickname. He loved to take players on down the wing. Very pacey excited for a young impressionable kid like me at the time.

I had number 4 on my back Nigel "the racehorse" Kellet.

The was actually his nickname. He loved to take players on down the wing. Very pacey excited for a young impressionable kid like me at the time.

My memory of him was he always did it with his tongue sticking out. I worried he would cop a shirtfront and never be able to talk again.

There's a few commentators I wish had that same trait in their heyday, and DID cop the shirtfront.

I agree. Way off topic but Brian Taylor would be on my list. Those interviews in the rooms after the Friday night games are excruciating.

BT - "You must be happy with that win?

Player - "Yes"

You cannot buy interviewing skill like that.

Years ago some Melbourne supporter friends of mine decided it was a good idea to invite this young Footscray supporter into the Melbourne members area. During the game as Kelvin Templeton was giving the Melbourne full back a bath I was doing my usual forms of abuse to stick the boot into the Melbourne full back and the woman in front of me eventually turned around and said "That's my husband out there". needless to say i was never invited back to the MCC members.

Fronk Jnr taking on Harry Cameron in the Sydney City Division 1 under 11s GF tomorrow.

They normally play on each other. I've told him to sweep the leg.
According to his Dad studs in the face is quite OK too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back