Favourite and least faourite player?

Remove this Banner Ad

is it because fo his weight issues?
Soft, lazy, unaccountable, over paid, over rated, over weight, has turned up to too many pre seasons unfit (his own admission) and selfish.He Is not a role model / leader that I want Gibbs and Murphy and the like to be following in his footsteps..
I wont go on.. Its my opinion and Im sticking to it..

Favourite: Murphy, Gibbs, Kreuzer : The Future of the Club
Least Favourite: BRET THORNTON.

I know a lot of you are saying you don't dislike anyone who wears the navy blue, but c'mon, this guy is just an idiot. HAWTHORN?

Soft, lazy, unaccountable, over paid, over rated, over weight, has turned up to too many pre seasons unfit (his own admission) and selfish.He Is not a role model / leader that I want Gibbs and Murphy and the like to be following in his footsteps..
I wont go on.. Its my opinion and Im sticking to it..

haha.. understood lol

I have a thing for Blue blood.....

I love the players that have been life long blues....

Dont get me wrong i still love Juddy, Stevo & Warnok but not as much as others....

TOP 5

1) Wiggans :D:D (love the bloke to death. heart and soul of the club)
2) Waite
3) EDDY!
4) Simpson (Enjoy his exhillarating runs on the wing)
5) Thornton (cops heaps from his own supporters. During 2002 & 2003 as a guy in his late teens early 20s he stood in a Weak Carlton Backiline as the number 1 and got flogged every week. But he still came back the next week. Showed heart) :thumbsu::thumbsu:

just cant see how stevens would be in peoples least favs.. sorry to pick you out, was jsut curious

Each to their own. I just have never been able to really really claim Stevens as a favourite player, even when we were shit there were other players I liked more.

He's lazy, he's meant to be a leader, but we have Bryce Gibbs at 19 showing more leadership. That enough of a reasoN?

Each to their own. I just have never been able to really really claim Stevens as a favourite player, even when we were shit there were other players I liked more.

He's lazy, he's meant to be a leader, but we have Bryce Gibbs at 19 showing more leadership. That enough of a reasoN?

who says gibbs shows more leadership?

Favourite: Absolute favourite is Simmo. Loved him since he joined the club as a skinny kid. A bit left field from the other obvious choices, too :thumbsu:.

Least favourite: Don't really have one. I have serious doubts over a few players, but to say that I dislike them would be going over the top. If I had to name someone, probably Banno and Pfeiffer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favourite: Absolute favourite is Simmo. Loved him since he joined the club as a skinny kid. A bit left field from the other obvious choices, too :thumbsu:.

Least favourite: Don't really have one. I have serious doubts over a few players, but to say that I dislike them would be going over the top. If I had to name someone, probably Banno and Pfeiffer.

Favourite Murph and like you J I don't really dislike anyone in the navy blue.
Maybe Fev... :p

All-time favourite - Fraser Brown

All-time least favourite - Mark Athorn

Current favourite - Murphy

Current least favourite - Carazzo

Fav - Bryce Gibbs - from the first game he played you could see he was something very very special. Since then my opinion hasn't changed

Least - Russell - from the first game he played I wondered what he was doing there. Since then my opinion hasn't changed.

Fav: Gibbs, Murph, Judd and Fev

Least: Walker, Carrazzo, Bentick, Setanta...(All should be traded)

Old Favs: SOS, Sticks, The Buzz, Harmes and Dom...
Least Old Favs: Camporeale (Trader) Hamil (Trader) Mckernan (Hack) Warren Ralph, Doratitch (Flogga)

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite and least faourite player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back