Off-topic Favourite/Best Mel Gibson movie(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Either starring or directed by the great man.

Braveheart as an actor

Hacksaw Ridge as an director.

Mel Gibson is a multi talented, multi million dollar earn Aussie legend who has plenty to offer still.

I thought we didn't claim him anymore

Of the films not nominated, The Patriot for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor director. As an actor he is very charismatic, and a bit of skill when he's not in charge (he played the intellectually handicapped young man well, some soppy folm called Tim).

Mad Max 1 his highlight, rough as guts but he was right for the role. Pretty good in Gallipoli too. That carried him for 20 years, then the crazy caught up.

Stuck doing macho Hollywood junk until he got cancelled. Stuff like Patriot and Gringo are putrid, indefensibly shallow brainless nonsense. Braveheart was fun because the Poms can GAGF but it was a silly wank.

Poor director. As an actor he is very charismatic, and a bit of skill when he's not in charge (he played the intellectually handicapped young man well, some soppy folm called Tim).

Mad Max 1 his highlight, rough as guts but he was right for the role. Pretty good in Gallipoli too. That carried him for 20 years, then the crazy caught up.

Stuck doing macho Hollywood junk until he got cancelled. Stuff like Patriot and Gringo are putrid, indefensibly shallow brainless nonsense. Braveheart was fun because the Poms can GAGF but it was a silly wank.
You wanked to braveheart?

Didn't like Tim myself. Odd film.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Favourite/Best Mel Gibson movie(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back