Golf Favourite Golf Course's

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys - anyone tried the Hamilton Island course?
Going there on holiday soon & keen to have a hit (until I looked it up on the net - Whoa!)
Pretty sure BrianSpeaking played there over the summer and raved about it on his Facebook page. Looks like an amazing course. Was surprised that I hadn't heard of it actually.

It's a brilliant course, with their signature holes being the fourth and ninth. Dent Island was an old island full of snakes and not much else until they spent 60 million on the place. Still plenty of snakes there but the course is spectacular on almost every hole, is pretty tight and rough that you won't want to venture into. Take plenty of spare balls and be happy if you shoot under 90.
Oh yeah, the dress code is very strict there, if you don't overdress they won't let you onto the barge at Hamilton Island.

Thanks guys - much appreciated. Will let you know how it goes. We're not going til mid July...
I'll have fun at the airport explaining why I have two boxes of golf balls in my luggage!
(is that enough?)

whats ur ball of choice bro?

i used to use titleist pro V1s, then realised its a waste. dropped to DT solo, same thing.

now rocking srixons (cant remember name). nice feel.

those or anything else i find around the course - usually pro Vs, bridgestones, srixons or callaways

whats ur ball of choice bro?

i used to use titleist pro V1s, then realised its a waste. dropped to DT solo, same thing.

now rocking srixons (cant remember name). nice feel.

those or anything else i find around the course - usually pro Vs, bridgestones, srixons or callaways

My favorite brand. Great value for your dollar. Got the Z Star and Q Star.

Has anyone used the site Crazy Golf Deals (www.crazygolfdeals.com.au) before? Was recommended by a friend and had a look they have some good deals on there at the moment. Magenta Shores is an awesome track and you can only get on if you are staying at the hotel!

heard a rumour that a world renowned designer will be building a course on king island...

Wickham1.jpg

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2013/07/10/383152_most-popular-stories.html

Played at Trentham today in the pissing rain. Apart from the rain it is an awesome course. Similar to what you would see in the states. Can't wait to play in the summer. Only $25 for 18 holes.
best country course in victoria by miles, absolute cracker

heard a rumour that a world renowned designer will be building a course on king island...
site is supposed to be spectacular

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,56241.0.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone played Rich River in Echuca??

Looks like I'm moving up that way and this will be my new local.

Membership is $500 which seems reasonable looking at a few photos of the joint.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!!! Cheers.

Has anyone played Rich River in Echuca??

Looks like I'm moving up that way and this will be my new local.

Membership is $500 which seems reasonable looking at a few photos of the joint.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!!! Cheers.

Great tracks. There's two courses there. A traditional style tree lined layout, whilst the other is more open with water carries, etc. Went up there on a golf trip a few years ago and had a ball. Can't go wrong there brother.

Great tracks. There's two courses there. A traditional style tree lined layout, whilst the other is more open with water carries, etc. Went up there on a golf trip a few years ago and had a ball. Can't go wrong there brother.

Thanks mate. The photos did look good.

Now to just get enough time off work to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Favourite Golf Course's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back