Fergus....

Remove this Banner Ad

I know he screwed us over, and even if he came back to the club I would not really ever like him, but I don't see it as the stupidest idea seeing where Watts is at. I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up if it was the right thing for the club. Biggest thing with Watts IMO is if he is ever going to make it anyway. Hasn't really done anything yet, and was delisted by the Saints just after Gehrig retired and it looked like he would probably slot straight in his place.

watts is useless, anyone got some stats on how many goals he actually kicked that year for the eagles, apart from the 10 he kicked against north?

i can tell you it was not many.

why should we take him back? he shafted the club why should we welcome him back with open arms.

I feel rather guilty now considering I wished bad things upon daddy's boy after he left. Although he did get me back by being one of the worst basement bargains in fantasy footy last year. Oh well, you get what you pay for...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see him fitting into the AFC , imagine what the players think of him...they're probably holding their ribbs in laughter at the moment.

Heard through a reliable source Fergs manager was speaking to Reidy about other players and mentioned Ferg regrets leaving Adelaide and would love to come back. Reid said we didnt want him to go and the AFC will leave it at that! So it seems No Chance.. Cant reveal where I got the goss through so take it as you want

Remove this Banner Ad

Fergus....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back