Fev arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Kinda ironic...

but Hoppa's 10 or so kids go to my sons school! (The Hoppa mini-bus it's called) - John doesn't miss a school concert, or awards ceremony at the school ever! (not that it has anything to do with anything, but his eldest will play for the Australian Rugby League team - apparently champion player, definate champion kid)

What relevance this? Your reply is all about Hopoate's kids, and their school. Wow, who gives a shit! We're talking about perspective. Right now, I'd rather be in Fev's shoes than Hopoate's.

Have to agree with Smoky here.

Fev uproots his kids from Melbourne to move to Brisbane - a situation entirely of his own doing. Six months later and they are back in Melbourne again all because he couldn't control his own impulses. Where was this love for the kids then ?

He sells off his kids future education and living expenses to indulge in games of poker and horse racing. Now I don't mind a bet myself but I bet within my means and not on anything that moves.

He continually embarrasses his children by making the front page news. They might be young now but you can only imagine the jibes they will most probably cop when they are older. Any thought for the kids then ?

I couldn't care less what Fevola does. He is a grown man and can do what he likes. But spare me this 'what a great father he is' crap.

What relevance this? Your reply is all about Hopoate's kids, and their school. Wow, who gives a shit! We're talking about perspective. Right now, I'd rather be in Fev's shoes than Hopoate's.

You're the one who posted an article about Hoppa in a thread about Fev??? And then crack the sads when I talk about his kids!

If you read the rest of the page the topic turned to Fev and his "Father of the year" status...

Wow... struck a nerve with you hey!

Agreed. IMO the two go hand in hand.

They can and often do. Can also lead to agoraphobia but then the aggressive behaviour may occur in the home. Too many variables, Im sure you would agree.

Anyway this thread is getting into murky ground discussing depression and parenting. Everyone has a story or 10. Amateur psyches, like myself, could have a field day with Fev.

Personally I feel for the bloke. I doubt any of his **** ups are pre meditated.

They can and often do. Can also lead to agoraphobia but then the aggressive behaviour may occur in the home. Too many variables, Im sure you would agree.

Anyway this thread is getting into murky ground discussing depression and parenting. Everyone has a story or 10. Amateur psyches, like myself, could have a field day with Fev.

Personally I feel for the bloke. I doubt any of his **** ups are pre meditated.

The quick cheap laugh seem to be what he's chasing. No idea of consequences appears to be one of his short comings.

You're the one who posted an article about Hoppa in a thread about Fev??? And then crack the sads when I talk about his kids!

If you read the rest of the page the topic turned to Fev and his "Father of the year" status...

Wow... struck a nerve with you hey!

The link was added to put what Fev's done in perspective with other high profile sports people. But you're on a roll here, so carry on, champ...

Not true.

If you add addiction to the equation i would agree, therefore he drinks to esacpe the depression which led to the agressive behavior BUT him being drunk isnt really a new thing. Lets not forget this was a public arrest after his team mates had put him in a cab to go home yet he somehow ends up back in the valley. The depression bit doesnt really add up, just more excuses for being a ********. Stay out of trouble to earn a million bucks a year, tough gig :rolleyes:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you add addiction to the equation i would agree, therefore he drinks to esacpe the depression which led to the agressive behavior BUT him being drunk isnt really a new thing. Lets not forget this was a public arrest after his team mates had put him in a cab to go home yet he somehow ends up back in the valley. The depression bit doesnt really add up, just more excuses for being a ********. Stay out of trouble to earn a million bucks a year, tough gig :rolleyes:.

I was only disputing that depression and aggressive behaviour are worlds apart.

I wonder why the Lions players would take Fev out to a pub to celebrate new years. I would have thought a BBQ round Brownys place or somewhere quiet would have been a lot better.

All the crap that Judd got for having a couple of drinks with fev at crown before the brownlow and that he should have known better.

Why would the Lions captain take Fev out to place where he could get himself in trouble.

I wonder why the Lions players would take Fev out to a pub to celebrate new years. I would have thought a BBQ round Brownys place or somewhere quiet would have been a lot better.

All the crap that Judd got for having a couple of drinks with fev at crown before the brownlow and that he should have known better.

Why would the Lions captain take Fev out to place where he could get himself in trouble.

Maybe Club Officials told them that if they can get Fev in enough trouble that he can be sacked without any Cap ramifications then they would get pay rises.

Or perhaps they thought that he had been pretty good lately and deserved a bit of a night out, not realising that 1 drink is too many for fev.

I'd say its most likely the latter.

He looks slimmer than he did. Maybe losing the weight has meant that he can't handle his piss as well as when he was a bit bulkier.

He looks slimmer than he did. Maybe losing the weight has meant that he can't handle his piss as well as when he was a bit bulkier.

Couldn't handle it too well back then either.

Amateur psyches, like myself, could have a field day with Fev.
So could amateur poker players. Hell, if I could get on the same table as that guy... goodbye mortgage! :p

He He, I would say Fev could get himself into trouble walking through the park... woops, he already did that :D

The only way Fev can be taken remotely serious after this stint is if he has a blanket self-ban on alcohol, and sticks to it.

If he thinks there is any wiggle room for alcohol from now on, it will be immediately apparent that he is beyond help and the "rehab" was a bust.

It honestly has to be about "Where will I be in 5, 10, 20 years time" for him now. At the moment he lacks the gift of introspection. If it can't be found. He'll be a lost soul for ever.

The only way Fev can be taken remotely serious after this stint is if he has a blanket self-ban on alcohol, and sticks to it.

If he thinks there is any wiggle room for alcohol from now on, it will be immediately apparent that he is beyond help and the "rehab" was a bust.

It honestly has to be about "Where will I be in 5, 10, 20 years time" for him now. At the moment he lacks the gift of introspection. If it can't be found. He'll be a lost soul for ever.

Well put, and a great way to end the thread perhaps.....

Problem Brown Dog is that he has already sworn to stay off alcohol till the end of his football career. It was about 18 months ago

He is one of those blokes you want to see him going well, playing great footy, says he has to change his ways, does for a bit ... then does something stupid. In the end, you give up on him, just like Carlton did, and Brisbane may be about to do

It'd be sad if he was sacked, in debt (despite earning huge $ throughout his career), marriage over, and he has nothing. Would probably get some sort of payment from Brissy if sacked, but it won't be $2 m or whatever he's meant to earn for the next 2 years

Pretty sure they were out for dinner and were going to call it a night but Fev made it clear he wanted to go out. So they went out for a bit then ut Fev in a cab...obviously he came back alone/with someone else. There is a link around if you can be bothered looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back