Fev Deal Near Failure

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Blues cant get a trade done today I would say that suspension will be about 44 matches. He wont play in the Navy again. Thats my guess. And I dont think it will matter if he kicks 200 goals in the VFL next year, he wont get a gig. I kinda hope it goes that way, I dont want him rewarded for his actions by another club and I dont want them benefiting against us with him either.

You guys are like a firing squad. The word is that the club wanted to trade him because he bruised some board members ego. Do you want our star forward to miss 44 games because of someones bruised ego?

Really it really suprises me this whole moralist attitude. Fev has done some bad things, but he has also done some great things. Dont hang the guy because someone at the club doesn't have a sence of humour!

don't get too excited guys, im pretty sure that Bradshaw is still keen on returning to Victoria and carlton will ask for either mcdonald, hooper or a pick in return...

my tip:

fevola for bradshaw + mcdonald

Bait and switch.
Rischa : bait. never wanted to go and Voss knew it.
They drop in Spud McDonald on us at the last minute.

If we get this, that's 0/2 for my mind.

Joe the Cameraman says: "Can't trade. Can't recruit."

Did any1 hear on SEN the Pies fan who called up and asked KB and Denham whether they thought the Blues would be happy to do a deal for Fev where the blues get 2 of toovey, dick or wellingham in return? Dunno if Ive laughed any harder

You guys are like a firing squad. The word is that the club wanted to trade him because he bruised some board members ego. Do you want our star forward to miss 44 games because of someones bruised ego?

Really it really suprises me this whole moralist attitude. Fev has done some bad things, but he has also done some great things. Dont hang the guy because someone at the club doesn't have a sence of humour!

Completely off the mark.

If thats the case sack the ****ing board bunch of sensitive *****! Throw em out tomorrow if we get ****ed on this deal!

Sydney is my preference for Fev now, he would make Brisbane too good, I hate Collingwood and my Mrs supports the Swans so at least she will be happy (which in turn means I'm happy).

I would much prefer him to be in Sydney colours and I believe we can get a better deal from them.

Although I would still love Henderson from the Lions, not going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, aren't you one of the brigade who say that until we have proof, all these rumours are crap, but you are now engaging in your own rumour that it is only a board member's bruised ego that is causing this?

What's the difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev Deal Near Failure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back