Fevola and Henderson trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time it looked ok. Blues were looking for Bradshaw who didn't want to cross and settled on Henderson.
Now I think it's safe to say the repercussions for both clubs is huge. Henderson has become a star. How handy would he be at Brisbane now.
Must be one of the worst trades in history for Lions.

In other news, the sun continues to rise, and bears shit in the woods.

You also need to include the loss of Rischitelli, by the way. And indeed Bradshaw.

Henderson has the potential to kick 50 goals a season and is only getting better as a defender. Brisbane definitely got screwed over in that trade. Shows how much of a flog Fev was when Judd and Brown couldn't get him to stop being an idiot. Almost every club has made decisions like this though. Carlton missed out on Paul Chapman through poor trading and Melbourne traded Mclean ( would be their captain and practically ruined their off-season with the tanking investigation ) for Jordan Gysberts who now plays for North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henderson has the potential to kick 50 goals a season and is only getting better as a defender. Brisbane definitely got screwed over in that trade. Shows how much of a flog Fev was when Judd and Brown couldn't get him to stop being an idiot. Almost every club has made decisions like this though. Carlton missed out on Paul Chapman through poor trading and Melbourne traded Mclean ( would be their captain and practically ruined their off-season with the tanking investigation ) for Jordan Gysberts who now plays for North.

you know judd spent the hours before the famous brownlow boozing it up with fev right?

While I love Henderson, its easy to forget people over the last 3 years were talking about how better off we wouldve been with Fev and a much better finals contendor

Who knows what we lost in those years when we lost Fev

While I love Henderson, its easy to forget people over the last 3 years were talking about how better off we wouldve been with Fev and a much better finals contendor

Who knows what we lost in those years when we lost Fev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back