Fevola fined $10,000

Remove this Banner Ad

He is an embarrassment to himself and the club and I beleive the sooner his career at the Blues is over the better. We should have traded him a couple of seasons ago (and I would still trade him now if it were up to me), he wont ever change, and IMO we would be better off as an organisation without him or anyone else that has so little respect for the club or himself.

He tends to go overboard at times ..... anyway it's the Brownlow count not the Fev show!!!

Nothing wrong with having a good time but you need to know your limitations! Fev doesn't!

I am not one to get on Fevola's back about his drinking problem. I remember myself saying a couple of weeks ago that Fevola is not a role model he is not the smartest bloke going around and he knows it himself, but in all honesty its just starting to get really old and boring and annoying. Fevola grow up mate, first the mad monday crap and now this its getting old.

Actually wouldn't mind seeing him get traded off to another club. Let them worry about his problems

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly did he do? Something at the post function party? I mean he looked like a ******** on the telecast... but surely not 10 grands worth?:eek:

At least he's good for a laugh.

from what I gather he swore at every media, just saw the video on the Herald Sun.

Swore at some herald sun interviewers for no reason. Fev is an absolute toss bag! Enough is enough Fev has to go. Dont care if he is a coleman medallist he is an embarrassment to AFL. And Alex Fevola find a new husband!

He is an embarrassment to himself and the club and I beleive the sooner his career at the Blues is over the better. We should have traded him a couple of seasons ago (and I would still trade him now if it were up to me), he wont ever change, and IMO we would be better off as an organisation without him or anyone else that has so little respect for the club or himself.

This is the one and only thing I agree with you on. Fev is a ****ing disgrace and watching his shit at the Brownlow was embarrassing. Even Judd was embrassed to be sitting there next to him. Some of the shit I have heard that he got up was a disgrace to him and to Carlton, we have put up with his shit long enough. Bulldogs wouldn't mind him, they will win a flag with Fev.

Would be a huge mistake to trade him and we won't.

While he likes to bookend the season with crap, fact is the last two years he has scarcely set a foot wrong on the field.

While he might have gone too far, I'm not overly concerned with him getting pissed and acting like a buffoon on Brownlow night.

The media will latch onto it and make it bigger than it is but in a fortnight's time it'll all be forgiven. Barely a blip on the radar in the scheme of things.

Put him on water for the B&F on Monday...we don't need him bad-mouthing club legends like he did a few years back which as far as I'm concerned is far worse than being a loud-mouthed moron at the Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% agree!! he's holding you guys back

Gee $10,000 for someone earning $500,000+ is pretty weak. On par with Serena Williams wrist slap. Carlton wimped out here, only last year wasn't it when the CEO or whoever said Fev was on his last chance?

The AFL should ban this bloke from attending any future Brownlow medals. He doesn't learn from past mistakes and is a slur on your club.

my 2c worth

If he wasn't an AFL player he would be just a guy downing too many ales at a party. His workmates would give him a hard time the next day, and it would end there.

IMO, because he is in the public eye, for his own sake he needs to reign it in a bit.

Who gives a shit he got pissed at the end of the season and sang a song. Footy players are boring enough as it is. And you guys want to get rid of one of the few remaining characters.

Fevola is an extremely valuable player. No one can find the ball in the forward line and kick goals like he can. If Geelong had him we'd win on saturday easily. If collingwood had him in their forward line last saturday they would have come ALOT closer.

Who gives a shit he got pissed at the end of the season and sang a song. Footy players are boring enough as it is. And you guys want to get rid of one of the few remaining characters.

Fevola is an extremely valuable player. No one can find the ball in the forward line and kick goals like he can. If Geelong had him we'd win on saturday easily. If collingwood had him in their forward line last saturday they would have come ALOT closer.

absolutely.
if we win a flag in the next couple of years he will play a huge role in it.
and for those of you that want to trade him, where are we going to get the extra 80 + goals a year? he will ony play for 3 or 4 more years so if you dont like him then suck it up and deal with it. much prefer him tearing up sides in the navy blue than in different colours

Your president sells lettuce.
we should all eat more greens
There is a time and place for everything
And anybody who thinks that it is wise to choose the Brownlow medal coverage as a place to get hammered should stop and think about even the opening stage play.
Little kid dreaming of winning the medal may have gone to bed thinking bugger it win a Coleman, get paid heaps, sit with pretty chicks and hurl your guts up everywhere is who I want to be.
Fev let down a lot of people...again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola fined $10,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back