Fevola fined $10,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Im feel sorry for Fev in a way. I once had a friend who was a top bloke and was the kindest fella you could imagine and was a mans man as well - Big bloke at 6ft4 and very strong. If he would drink moderately - no problem. If he drank too much he became unmanageable and sometimes violent. Looking at Fevs antics, it seemed similar in behaviour. The thing is, my friend could not controll his drinking past a certain point. After a couple, he would want more - and more. Then trouble would start once over intoxicated. I spent most of my time getting this bloke out of trouble or protecting him from hurting himself or others. I honestly believe that alcohol affects some people in this manner and its not necessarily a reflection on the persons un-intoxicated (normal) charactor. I believe Fev needs to give up drink alltogether and im sure he will be fine. The only time he has been in trouble is when he is drunk.

from what I gather he swore at every media, just saw the video on the Herald Sun.

Swore at some herald sun interviewers for no reason. Fev is an absolute toss bag! Enough is enough Fev has to go. Dont care if he is a coleman medallist he is an embarrassment to AFL. And Alex Fevola find a new husband!

hahaha to be fair those guys are w***ers and they interviewed him and alex on the red carpet beforehand and made a bad joke that fev didn't seem to appreciate, so i think it stemmed from that. Still put this crap to bed.

you are avoiding the real issue here. Fev has Carlton by the clackers, he has had more last chances than anyone. The club said he would be sacked for anymore alcohol indiscretions and he gets a fine. To me that says Fev can do as he likes.

A real asset to your club:eek:
Yeah like he killed someone and rape someone,get a life he got drunk and acted like a bloke that at times may have got a bit agro when pushed.

Fair dinkium is Australia becoming such a bunch of wimps,thank god for the nuclear bomb because we would be slaughted in a World War with the bunch of no maams we have today.

I think more then half of the Women today are more men then most men today.

Yeah like he killed someone and rape someone,get a life he got drunk and acted like a bloke that at times may have got a bit agro when pushed.

Fair dinkium is Australia becoming such a bunch of wimps,thank god for the nuclear bomb because we would be slaughted in a World War with the bunch of no maams we have today.

I think more then half of the Women today are more men then most men today.

You cannot argue with logic like this :eek:

I just wanted to throw my support behind Fev.

The media are having a field day with this owing to the fact that there are so many do-gooders out there buying into it.

Fev was very drunk, but who really cares? Not too many people can honestly say that they haven't made a total fool of themselves whilst being intoxicated. The same people kicking up a stink are more than likely people who have been guilty of the same thing in their time.

The incident with O'keefe was comedy gold and the game needs characters like Fev, I just hope people like him don't get censored into extinction.

I have to agree.

It's a long season and these blokes put in a lot of hard work.
They have a right to blow of some steam, albeit Fev could probably have picked a better venue...lol, the media make a huge deal of these realistically small potatoes events.

Our work "end of year" Xmas parties would make Fevs antics look timid.

It is natural for people who put aside many things for their professions to let loose.

Leave it be.

Maybe the media, many of their own, famous carousers and oft cited for drunken shenanigans, could use their collective heads in reporting a players misdemeanour's.

i'm behind fev on this the guy has been treated like a killer or something ffs give him a break . yes he did wrong who has not done some stupid stuff while drinking this is a little different also he has seen the footage this time as well so that will be the kick in the ass he needs . as well where is the afls responsibility in this they offered the drinks the crown served the man while he was like that other need to take a look at himself as well in this . i support fev in this i think carlton has to give him another shot for sure if cousins can get a 2nd 3rd and 4th chance im sure fev should get the same .

What I also think he should do maybe, is do some community work maybe against Alcohol. Maybe doing 100 hours or so going around schools, community work, telling people to get off the grog etc

Can see that also as a good way to help himself get over this addiction and benefitting the community as well.

What I also think he should do maybe, is do some community work maybe against Alcohol. Maybe doing 100 hours or so going around schools, community work, telling people to get off the grog etc

Can see that also as a good way to help himself get over this addiction and benefitting the community as well.
token response you would expect from bleeding hearts in society
I think Mike Tyson did that as well. Would you let him baby sit? Fix the individual and educate the masses

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola fined $10,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back