Fevola is there any chance

Remove this Banner Ad

bigcon84

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
In my opinion he would be great at hawthorn, with a great coach like clarkson that Would be a killer forward line, at times you could play Fevola one out and push franklin down the ground perhaps in the middle or you can use Fevola as a decoy forward go franklin or have the two of them inside 50. Apparently there is a melbourne based club who want to rookie list him and it got me thinking that he would be good at hawthorn. What do hawthorn supporters think. This isn't a rumor thread either Just an opinion thread.

In my opinion he would be great at hawthorn, with a great coach like clarkson that Would be a killer forward line, at times you could play Fevola one out and push franklin down the ground perhaps in the middle or you can use Fevola as a decoy forward go franklin or have the two of them inside 50. Apparently there is a melbourne based club who want to rookie list him and it got me thinking that he would be good at hawthorn. What do hawthorn supporters think. This isn't a rumor thread either Just an opinion thread.

Piss off.

Just because I'm a Geelong supporter doesn't mean I hate hawthorn the Geelong in me doesn't want to get beaten by them but the footy in me loves them. I'm not taking the piss with this I'm serious.

Just because I'm a Geelong supporter doesn't mean I hate hawthorn the Geelong in me doesn't want to get beaten by them but the footy in me loves them. I'm not taking the piss with this I'm serious.

Do not want.
Will kick up a stink when he is used only at Box Hill.
He has said this weekend that he wants to go out on an AFL field.

He'll be cheap as chips and maybe kick 50 plus goals, throw in buddy's 50 plus as well and our small forwards kicking a few as well, for me it guarantee's top 4 finish and a possible GF appearance, I think the club should have a serious think about it especially now as footy is a big business and players come and go.

He'll be cheap as chips and maybe kick 50 plus goals, throw in buddy's 50 plus as well and our small forwards kicking a few as well, for me it guarantee's top 4 finish and a possible GF appearance, I think the club should have a serious think about it especially now as footy is a big business and players come and go.

Is that you Vossy?
Bad luck mate.:p

I would rather Andrew Lovett to be honest... Pace to burn and i've seen him training every day for the past couple of weeks, looking fit. He put a couple of VIS (Victorian Institute of Sport) guys in their box from doing some 100m sprints with them and beating them each time when i was down there last.

Younger than Fevola too and would slot in nicely in our midfield. PSD him :thumbsu:

Fev will be 31 next season
Lovett will be 29 next season

hahaha brown and fev mark 2?

tbh tho... the prospect of losing Lisle to the lions... I think Fev will be good "back up" in case we get an injury. Worth a rookie spot I think.

Well I'm already on the record saying that it would be a bold and shrewd move by the club to get him on board.

Firstly it must be said that to do this a stern and frank chat needs to be undertaken, and Fev is made aware that he needs to toe the line, do a monster preseason, show them he wants to be apart of the side to be taken.

If that takes place then I firmly believe he'll be very valuable.

With Buddy and Gunstan roaming around using their mobilty and skills to affect, to have Hale deep and Fev on the lead would be just a sight to see. Add to that Bruest, Cyril, Oz etc...geez scary good.

Now what to do with Rough...well I've said it and I'll say it again, he should be played at CHB and left there to settle (in line for AA CHB, come years end) and come September 12' we will have a dynamic forward setup and a very very soild defence to compete on the big stage.

Sure it's a risk to rookie Fev, but at the end of the day, we pay a minimum, for a potential maximum outcome. If it fails well so be it, we gave it a shot and lost 50k, no biggy.

Sometimes you need to take a risk to get a reward and I hope we go there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn needs Fevola like a fish needs a bicycle.

fish-bicycle.jpg

:eek:

I would rather Andrew Lovett to be honest... Pace to burn and i've seen him training every day for the past couple of weeks, looking fit. He put a couple of VIS (Victorian Institute of Sport) guys in their box from doing some 100m sprints with them and beating them each time when i was down there last.

Younger than Fevola too and would slot in nicely in our midfield. PSD him :thumbsu:

Fev will be 31 next season
Lovett will be 29 next season

Get them both, if you curb the off field man how good would your team be. Btw you probably need Lovett more than Fev.

Opening up a thread about drafting Fev should be deemed cardable*.

* Not that I'm telling a Mod what to do, or how to run the show. Just sick of seeing these things pop up.

Hater. ;)

You know what the big difference is now?

He's fallen.

Not longer is Fev the man with tenure and a massive pay packet. No longer do fans overlook the indiscretions as long as he kicks a bag on the weekend.

He is a man of limited intellect and limited means.

He NEEDS football more than football needs him. He has incentive to behave and need a strong environment to do that. Hawthorn can be that environment.

We can have a bloke in the league who spent over a year in the Big House after putting a man into a coma and a man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a taxi driver but a bloke who because who is a compulsive gambler, compulsive pisshead and made an arse of himself at a Brownlow (and may have been involved in something less savoury) is a bridge too far? Please....

hater. ;)

you what the big difference is now?

He's fallen.

Not longer is fev the man with tenure and a massive pay packet. No longer do fans overlook the indiscretions as long as he kicks a bag on the weekend.

He needs football more than football needs him. He has incentive to behave and need a strong environment to do that. Hawthorn can be that environment.

We can have a bloke in the league who spent over a year in the big house after putting a man into a coma and a man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a taxi driver but a bloke who because who is a compulsive gambler, compulsive pisshead and made an arse of himself at a brownlow (and may have been involved in something less savoury) is a bridge too far? Please....

bravo !!!

Hater. ;)

You what the big difference is now?

He's fallen.

Not longer is Fev the man with tenure and a massive pay packet. No longer do fans overlook the indiscretions as long as he kicks a bag on the weekend.

He NEEDS football more than football needs him. He has incentive to behave and need a strong environment to do that. Hawthorn can be that environment.

We can have a bloke in the league who spent over a year in the Big House after putting a man into a coma and a man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a taxi driver but a bloke who because who is a compulsive gambler, compulsive pisshead and made an arse of himself at a Brownlow (and may have been involved in something less savoury) is a bridge too far? Please....
Calm down, wise man. ;)

I agree with your summation there. My remark was about this being the 15,000,000th thread about recruiting Fev in the past month. Do people not know where the Search button is??

When compared to Krakouer and Hurley, the Fev is but a mere child stuck in a man's body with a few issues and a dependancy on football culture. Probably not that different to most around these parts, well apart from the 'getting in trouble' bit, and possibly the 'doing harm to oneself' bit.

Calm down, wise man. ;)

I agree with your summation there. My remark was about this being the 15,000,000th thread about recruiting Fev in the past month. Do people not know where the Search button is??

I don't get called wise that often, especially this close to exam time :0

And in answer to your question, no, they do not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola is there any chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back