Rumour Fevola to St Kilda...?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been telling people for a year that we will end up with fev! I don't like the man but I like the player. The only way I'll prove myself wrong is when he retires.
Why not play fev full forward. Roo CHF and Walsh 3rd tall like Hamill did. Kosi can play I'n and out of the forward line.
I think it would give us more options and even if fev is playing 2s he's not a bad backup if a key forward gets injured!

I've been telling people for a year that we will end up with fev! I don't like the man but I like the player. The only way I'll prove myself wrong is when he retires.
Why not play fev full forward. Roo CHF and Walsh 3rd tall like Hamill did. Kosi can play I'n and out of the forward line.
I think it would give us more options and even if fev is playing 2s he's not a bad backup if a key forward gets injured!
Because Walsh is 195cm and 98kg

I'm actually willing to give the man a chance, but we'd have to be sure it'd work. Our image as a club is on the line.

3AW were saying that some listeners saw Stewie Loewe, Schneids, Bakes and Fev out together. Not sure if it's true, but it'd be an interesting revelation.

Just on an unrelated note, Milney would be friends with Fev, right? Didn't they play junior footy together (according to Adam Ramanaskus' book they did).

In his playing days at Carlton, Fev clearly had a soft spot for the Saints when he appeared on the Footy Show. He repeatedly mentioned that he had plenty of mates at St.Kilda and his name has oftened been linked to us.
Whether that would equate to us recruiting him is another thing entirely but I'm sure St.Kilda would be high on Fev's preferred list of clubs.

It's the Bombers if you believe the rumors going around at the moment.

Alot of people are speculating Melbourne as well. Basically to give Watts, Jurrah, Martin etc some protection against the better defences. This is just people looking at it form a logic point of view though.

Essendon is the word on the street. They think they have the list to go after the top 4. More so with Hille, McVeigh and Fletcher all coming to the end and not having much top end experience beyond that.

Essendon is the word on the street. They think they have the list to go after the top 4. More so with Hille, McVeigh and Fletcher all coming to the end and not having much top end experience beyond that.
Their list is barely good enough to reach the top 8.

Who said he's gone? Pelchen told Sydney to flog off and Tommy that's he's wanted at St Kilda.

'I want to leave, I'm not under contract, oh look! the preseason draft exists.'

Edit: I just realised that our PSD pick is 1 before Sydney :D

And we already know his medical stuff etc so wont be put off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the Bombers if you believe the rumors going around at the moment.

Alot of people are speculating Melbourne as well. Basically to give Watts, Jurrah, Martin etc some protection against the better defences. This is just people looking at it form a logic point of view though.

It's definitely not Essendon.

How? I don't understand this?

Much like Gehrig made them better players, no double teaming, less pressure, better ability to run out games with only every 2nd ball being sent Riewoldt's way, more stationary packs to lose an opponent in etc

What am I missing? Just read the article and didn't see anything which flared up as an indicator they meant the saints? They said it was a melbourne club and a surprise they called. Isn't it feasibly a bit of a surprise ANY Melbourne club called? To me the biggest surprise call would be Carlton, not Saints? :confused:
Who ever it is Fev should get the chance. There are several reasons why .
A fine footballer but a man ruined by drugs has a charity game named after him .
A fello commits a vicious criminal act goes to jail,comes out plays a state GF, ends up at one of the best clubs in Australia 2nd chance!!!
Another champion with a Brownlow, addicted junkie goes to vic club great for him and club, now he,s a dad, great outcome and a 2nd chance!!!
Footballer delivers a superb punch knocking victim rotton, leaves the club and the scene then picked up by Vic club behaves great outcome 2nd chance !!!
Old time great champion, played against a old time super champion from WA in the past.
Big fellow bailed to play footy on Saturday, ???chances?!!!

Fev piddles in the wrong place, maybe allows his equipment too much freedom, gets too agro with drink and gambling. Perhaps immature and silly and used by the chanel nine machine, leave him alone and let him have his second chance or 7th chance what ever.
Write a contract that binds him to no money full stop if he transgress' again. And enjoy
one of the best full forwards ever playing with your club.

Much like Gehrig made them better players, no double teaming, less pressure, better ability to run out games with only every 2nd ball being sent Riewoldt's way, more stationary packs to lose an opponent in etc
Yes imagine Reiwolts freedom with his athletiscm around the ground , with Fev dangerously and snuggly sitting in the goal face. Nick does not have to carry the weight
on his own and break his back for your club , I reckon the Fevola thing is brilliant for St Kilda.

If we lose WALSH (hope not), then I would consider taking Fevola on the proviso he agrees to contract conditions of NO ALCOHOL or GAMBLING.
If he wont agree to those conditions then stay away from him!

If we lose WALSH (hope not), then I would consider taking Fevola on the proviso he agrees to contract conditions of NO ALCOHOL or GAMBLING.
If he wont agree to those conditions then stay away from him!

I dont give a rats whether he gambles or not, as long as he doesnt end up owing so much that he'd throw a game to get out of debt.

I just cant see it as the club is trying to climb its way out of the perception generally that it's a basket case. Therefore Fevola is way too risky. Another stuff up would cost us potentially 100s of thousands more dollars in lost sponsorship. Look at a club like Essendon picking up Kia recently. Saints would kill for a deal like that.

Can't see us taking the punt, we didn't on Cousins and we regretted doing so with the Essendon player.

My favourite suggestion was Fremantle, great idea having him being picked up by a club that trains within walking distance of Little Creatures Brewery (nice spot that)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Fevola to St Kilda...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back