Fevola to sydney almost comfirmed + other news

Remove this Banner Ad

It's becoming more and more obvious no clubs can pony up for the right deal that Carlton wants, and as such, it's probable Fev is staying at Carlton :)

I'm getting sick of the oxford St Pandas thinking that a late first rnd pick will be enough to seal the deal, stupid penny pinching swans, they are almost as tight-arsed and arrogant as Hawthorn ..

It's becoming more and more obvious no clubs can pony up for the right deal that Carlton wants, and as such, it's probable Fev is staying at Carlton :)

I'm getting sick of the oxford St Pandas thinking that a late first rnd pick will be enough to seal the deal, stupid penny pinching swans, they are almost as tight-arsed and arrogant as Hawthorn ..

Just got back from Kingsford Smith airport.

Pat Veszpremi, Jesse White and Ed Barlow...got their bags packed and have bought one way standby tickets!:thumbsu:

Wasn't this almost confirmed?... or have they misunderstood "almost".:D

....Lads are just waiting to hear from Roosey... but his voicemail just says ..."Fev not interested":eek:

I'm guessing one reason we can't get rid of him is that asking the world for him. Be if we offered him up for pick 35, even pick 25, and part of his salary clubs would jump at it.

I'm thinking more and more that we're not serious unless we get the super duper offer of all super duper offers. If we were we'd get rid of him for real "unders". Think we're there to scare him then embarrass him by making him do some serious crawling.

Just got back from Kingsford Smith airport.

Pat Veszpremi, Jesse White and Ed Barlow...got their bags packed and have bought one way standby tickets!:thumbsu:

Wasn't this almost confirmed?... or have they misunderstood "almost".:D

....Lads are just waiting to hear from Roosey... but his voicemail just says ..."Fev not interested":eek:

Start the 5 minute countdown for a HS article naming these three moving to carlton......

whole lot of bullshtt being floated around here, as rookies (sam jacobs) cannot be traded either... nice imagination tho u loser

Sydney would no way trade veszpremi for anything other than 1st round draft pick either.

Just a silly silly man whoever created this dumb thread

Now who looks silly? Dont centrelink teach you people anything?

Would we? I definitely wouldn't. Pick 14+ROK is the least I'd take, and that's just passable

I would take pick 14 and one of those two.....actually i would take white and vesz together without the pick. Massive potential compared with unknown pick in average draft. Cant see them sending ROK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take pick 14 and one of those two.....actually i would take white and vesz together without the pick. Massive potential compared with unknown pick in average draft. Cant see them sending ROK

I cannot see the Swans sending Veszpremi and White to Carlton, but you can always dream, right? :)

How can you be so sure? We might be more desperate than you think, and we would rather give him up for nothing to you than the pies

Fev will end up in Sydney....

We have to weight for the Jolly deal to go through...

That will pick up speed, now that Hawthorn are struggling to get Burgoyne.. The Hawks will change tack and look at Jolly which will force Collingwoods hand...

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola to sydney almost comfirmed + other news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back