Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Just as hypothetical to all the people saying no as he's a bad influence and whatever else, if you knew we would win the 2012 flag with fev and without him we wouldn't make it, would you want him then?

Yes.

However hypothetically I would roger myself with a large pineapple if it got us a flag, and I can tell you I 'aint planning on visiting the greencrocer anytime soon

Rookie him, be extremely stringent with clauses in contract, hire if we don't have a good one already a great psychologist.

Give him time with family, or better still see if they would entertain a Perth home life. Do we even know what this situation is anymore?

Do I think he has deeper issues than the drink and having a bet? Yes
Have I been drinking? No
Do I think he is worth the risk? Yes
Do I think we will go through with it? Very doubtful

Take him. With lots of clauses in contract. Pav and Fev. Mmm...Yeah!

I am turning around on the idea now that Clark is out of the picture.

Base wage, VERY STRICT set of rules in his contract and see what happens. 1 year deal with a performance based option. Last pick in a shallow draft? Why the Hell not?

Could be bloody exciting!

Wouldn't oppose it if we didn't have to pay much. But a) I don't think Lyon would be in favour and b) I don't think Fev would go to Perth without the ex-missus and kids.

All of you calling for him are embarrassing. Considering were a club not unfamiliar with embarrassment, its new territory.

1962_Dr_No.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fevola is a 3.5 goal a game Full Forward and is one of the all-time greats. When he is playing he delivers. Fevola would be on a third of what we would have paid Clark and would kick three times as many goals.

Even if he only played one season he could teach everyone how to kick straight.

Fevola (FF) & Pavlich (CHF) = Finals

... and we can pick up players for next to nothing like Luke Blackwell, Daniel Connors & Myles Sewell. Pavlich can then stay at CHF.

When we have talented key forwards along with high possession midfielders we would be a big finals chance in 2012.

I am a Fevola fan, unashamed one too. So I may be biased but I think that grabbing him in the rookie draft is all he is going to cost us - a rookie spot. I really doubt that he will stuff up the last chance he gets to redeem himself.

It might be worth it.

Just as hypothetical to all the people saying no as he's a bad influence and whatever else, if you knew we would win the 2012 flag with fev and without him we wouldn't make it, would you want him then?

Ummm. I think the supporters of any team would hypothetically take Ronnie Kray if it guaranteed them a flag.

I am a Fevola fan, unashamed one too. So I may be biased but I think that grabbing him in the rookie draft is all he is going to cost us - a rookie spot. I really doubt that he will stuff up the last chance he gets to redeem himself.

It might be worth it.

Hasn't he already had three last chances? Or is this his last chance to redeem himself for not redeeming himself on the other two occasions. I am confused now.

No doubt he was a great player and was great to watch.

I thought Fev was on his 17th last chance?

Pretty sure everyone would have been for bringing a convicted criminal who spent time behind bars for physical violence into the team, heaven forbid a bloke who gets a bit carried away on the sauce. Noone ever does that.

"Oh, but Krakoeur paid the penalty for his crimes etc". What are Fev's actual crimes, being a dildo?

Perspective.

A funny thought though: The government and people of Australia are more than happy that he is responsible for small children, but jesus christ, don't let him anywhere near 18 year old adults.

Kraks was a once off misdemeanor and he's paid for it dearly, haw clawed his way from the sand all the way up to where he is now, the biggest factor you have to realise is that he deserves to be where he is now through hard work and dedication.

Fev on the other hand was dealt his hand via death by a thousand cuts. He also deserves to be where he is right now, you'll never die wondering because just when you think he's grown up and taken responsibility for his life he's making an arse out of everyone around him again to the detriment of whatever team he's affiliated with.

So we might get embarrassed by one player off the field in 2012.

I'd take that over being embarrassed by 22 players on the field, which is what 2011 was.

I can't think of any team list that would look worse with B Fevola on it, including ours.

If our "kids" started looking to Fevola for spiritual guidance that would say more about them than Fevola, or the club.

Why would he come to Perth when his family are in Melbourne....
Though the Burswood would love to see Fev's in Perth.

Ironically he was most likely the missing price of the puzzle for Carlton last finals series.

No thanks though. Look elsewhere FFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Back