Fevola's disrespect forced Blues' hand

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan looked all the world like a doting father as he carried his new daughter out to the family's waiting car after they touched down in Brisbane.
He cuddled the little bundle of joy tenderly before handing her over to her mum, who popped her into back seat of the car.
Brendan then dutifully carted the family's luggage, including kids' car seats and pushers, Country Road overnight bags and a little pink suitcase on wheels, out to the vehicle.
His two older daughters, Mia and Leni, happily trailed behind the Brisbane Lions recruit.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertai...-1225814855196

This staff writer didn't go by the name of Peterman by chance?

Unfortunately its the club that never changes its spots not Fevola!
Your comment would be true if we had kept Fevola...

e5b39792835798c07c78cb5.gif

We have 35 players who have been on the list for a maximum of five seasons, so they're still learning and growing as footballers.

They're not repeat offenders and bad eggs.

Houlihan will be lucky to last past next year.

We've seen all of this before. Said that he wants to put all of his bad behaviour behind him, focus on just playing good footy, etc, etc. Give him time. As they say, a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Fev has always been good with the kids (probably because he is still a big kid himself). He has absolutely doted on Mia & Leni & no doubt will be the same with this latest arrival. This has never been in question.

If the story was meant to be an indication that Fev has changed his ways (time will tell on that), then it is a massive fail.

Fev has always been good with the kids (probably because he is still a big kid himself). He has absolutely doted on Mia & Leni & no doubt will be the same with this latest arrival. This has never been in question.

If the story was meant to be an indication that Fev has changed his ways (time will tell on that), then it is a massive fail.

Even when I used to attend the family days, he would always pose for photo's and sign autographs, and really appeared to enjoy that aspect of being an AFL footballer. It's the bad body language on the ground, and what he does in the few weeks after the season has finished is when we truly see the real Fevola stand up. Loved him as a player, was always very nervous after Carlton had finished their season.

The idiot should be carded me thinks ;)

One must sympathise with the clear lack of anything remotely resembling a life when considering any such action though miss A. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One must sympathise with the clear lack of anything remotely resembling a life when considering any such action though miss A. ;)

Not sure what you're incinerating but pretty sure I resemble it, BD! :mad:

Whoever bumped this thread is a serial pest and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Brisbane board indeed :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what is worse, the bump or that terrific article.

Puerile vomit.

What do you find so offensive?

We've seen all of this before. Said that he wants to put all of his bad behaviour behind him, focus on just playing good footy, etc, etc. Give him time. As they say, a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Fevola didn't say anything in the article.

If the story was meant to be an indication that Fev has changed his ways...

I'm not sure what in that article would lead anyone to conclude that.

Fevola didn't say anything in the article.

That's true, but I was just refering to how the article was painting the picture of the doting dad, and also how Alex had said that he's acting like a grown man.

Loved Fev, but he's still a big kid. I hope for him that he doesn't get into anymore crap up in Brisbane, but i wouldn't be holding my breath.

I'm not sure what in that article would lead anyone to conclude that.

Perhaps the fact that an article was even written & the timing of the article is more than just coincidence.

BTW, how many other players are photographed arriving home with their children. Occasionally we hear about the birth of an AFL player's child, but we don't normally get an article & photograph, telling us what a doting dad Fev is (something that anyone who saw him at Carlton would already have known).

BTW, how many other players are photographed arriving home with their children. Occasionally we hear about the birth of an AFL player's child, but we don't normally get an article & photograph, telling us what a doting dad Fev is (something that anyone who saw him at Carlton would already have known).

A similar thing was done with Jonathan Brown last week. I believe it is more to do with showing a different side (the contrast between a rugged footballer and a mushy dad) rather than suggesting he has turned over a new leaf.

A similar thing was done with Jonathan Brown last week. I believe it is more to do with showing a different side (the contrast between a rugged footballer and a mushy dad) rather than suggesting he has turned over a new leaf.
Or between a sober, responsible human being and a drunken, loudmouthed idiot.

:)

Reckon this "staff writer" would struggle for a gig at No Idea mag. Puerile vomit.

854501-brendan-fevola-alex-fevola-with-new-baby-daughter.jpg

Brendan looked all the world like a doting father as he carried his new daughter out to the family's waiting car after they touched down in Brisbane.
He cuddled the little bundle of joy tenderly before handing her over to her mum, who popped her into back seat of the car.
Brendan then dutifully carted the family's luggage, including kids' car seats and pushers, Country Road overnight bags and a little pink suitcase on wheels, out to the vehicle.
His two older daughters, Mia and Leni, happily trailed behind the Brisbane Lions recruit.

Nowhere in that article does it say anything about him turning over a new leaf. If anything, it is old news because from what I have read, Fev has always been respected as a father and person, except when he is on a bender of course. Nothing bad about that article at all.

If anything, it is old news because from what I have read, Fev has always been respected as a father and person,

Don't know about "always"... wasn't he fooling around with Bingle soon after his first child was born?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola's disrespect forced Blues' hand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back