Ffaaaarrrkkk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: faaarrrrrrrrkkk!!!

need to start playing with some balls. Start kicking it long and then some. Just keep that ball moving forward ffs! Trust that the guys down field can get the job done and at least get some more flow in the game. Pretty ordinary stuff so far. Still got a half game to turn it round though.

Lets hope mitchell's effort start rubbing off on the others!

Just get the ****ing ball forward to our guns ffs!

forget rushing croad back no need

what a utter dissapointment, dead set shit team

BUCKLEY FOR COACH 2010 :thumbsu:

Mate, that is one of the worst posts I have ever seen on this board. :thumbsdown:

the way they are turning over the ball and not being accountable has nothing to do with clarkson. An afl player should be able to:
- kick the ball properly
- know when to be defensive and mark their opposite
- know not to handball to a team mate who has three opposition players on him
- shepard

FFS

Playing terrible. Chipping it round and not going forward with any conviction at all. McGlynn has made way too many errors, Stokes has been about as usefull as **** on a bull and Willo is gone with a knee injury.

McGlynn can't hit a target period. Turns it over all the time, only getting a game because he puts his head over the ball, more than what a lot of others are doing. The backline has given so many cheap goals to WCE tonight. Cheap, shit turnovers.

Damn it Taylor. I was just thinking great kick Hodge, then I saw it was Taylor that got it, and somehow I immediately knew that he would find a way to turn it over. Lucky he kicked it ootf. So much wind!

Yeah, I don't know how anyone can continue to defend either of those two. If we lose this then we have minimal chance of making the finals.

Wow - that is a torrent. Will be nearly impossible to score now. Nicnat probably just won it for the Eagles. Horrible match.

Only took us till 5 mins left in the 3rd quater to realise that we actually need to KICK THE ****N THING LONG instead of giving 10 handpasses that go flipping NOWHERE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alistair Clarkson has to take responsibility for this. Terrible selections and hasn't been able to motivate the players all year

One passage of play summed up Hawthorns game and season. 5.23 to go in the 3rd quarter and Franklin has the ball 40m, wheels onto his left and HANDBALLS !!!!!!! - to a player under pressure for a turnover of course

Is it possible to play any worse than we have tonight?

Natanui just got his second. Kennedy just kicked one.
I've stopped swearing now. It's time to start laughing.

we say that we should blame certain players and so on, but seriously:

Out: Taylor, Murphy, Bmac and Shoe

In: Anyone, kennedy, buddylg and a witches hat

****ing hell. As has been stated, we are messing around with it way too much. Give our forwards a chance!

This game, on top of what is the worst commentary ever, is shithouse.

"How's the weather down there"

"It's winter...it's pretty bad"

Wow...thanks....

Remove this Banner Ad

Ffaaaarrrkkk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back