FFGenie 2008.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the most logical number to use. You can put your own number in, right click on the table, choose "If Score" and enter the score you think the player will score, a new column will then appear on the right hand most side with the predicted price change for that score.
yeah i agree
great work :thumbsu:

I managed to download ff genie all good.
Now Im trying to download round 3 and it just wont work. How can i get this to work?

hey how do i find my team ID, sorry for being such a newb lol :(

I no to look on afl dt site but where is it

Get someone in your league to check for you (they'll see it just by hovering their pointer over your team), or log out and find your team in the rankings.

Oh, and Grimlock, let me add my voice to the chorus of admirers. You've created quite possibly the greatest spreadsheet humankind has known!

New website.

http://www.freewebs.com/ffgenie/

There's a "Launch FFGenie" link that should download the latest version and run the program. (Also downloads the latest java if needed). Subsequent clicks on the link will only download the files if there is a newer version. The total number of files is only 1.6MB but I think the web host (free!) is quite slow.

Will be adding a help section soon. Stay tuned!

This might be a dumb question, but what can I do with my team once I import it?
When I go to edit teams and enter the ID, obviously my team list comes up, but then when I close that window I'm just back to the main screen. I thought there would be a way where your team somehow goes to the top of the chart or something so you can view just those guys all together? I'm confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work again Grimlock *gives standing golf clap ovation*

Is there a way to compare just the players in their set positions without having to add them all manually via the edit teams?

If you're asking if you can sort by positions, yes you can.

Right Click -> Configure Filters -> Add

Then under key double click and go down to positions.

Guys, if you're having any trouble with opening User Teams

find your user directory,
Under windows it's c:\documents and settings\<windows username\.FFGenie
and delete the file user_teams.txt

Not sure what the equivalent is under Mac or Linux.

Firstly, great work Grimlock, this program is sensational. I was just wondering if there was any way that you can hide/deselect some of the columns so that they dont appear and leaving only the columns that you want to see?
Thanks

I had to manually enter my team in by selecting the players.

I attempted to cut and paste the url and hoping it would select my players, with no luck.

Is there a way? If so, how do I do this?

(For future reference)

Thank you

PS - This is a great program, I wish I had the skills to program my excel spreadsheets to do half these functions. Would save me a heap of time.

I've been told if you go to your league page, near the Coaches talk (or whatever is called) there is a link to your team there. The url is in the form

http://afl.virtualsports.com.au/.....tid=number....

The number is your team id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back