FFGenie 2008.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok thanks for the reply, i wish the hade a file on the basics on operating the program cause i have no idea lol, i try to update some thin an it says it cant an all this crap lol

There is meant to be a help file coming out soon, I also had some problems.

I still have no idea how to use my team id, so that my team automatically updates.

I also had a problem earlier which I just had to go into documents and settings -> FFgenie and then delete the user_teams file or something along those lines...

It worked after I did that.

Check earlier in the thread, grimlock gives you some clues on how to fix certain problems.

I can't get the round 3 files to download from the website. It doesn' start itself up and when i clink the link i simply go to a page of text.

EDIT: I just used the update all button instead

R4 files in one zip file.
Remember to IMPORT them not open these files. (I made this mistake too :eek:)

Great tip. I was struggling for 5 minutes to get it working, but it works fine now. Thanks.

How has your team been travelling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just some ideas for filter:

If ..... "x" greater than/equal to/less than ....

For example:

If Current price 100 000 less than Real price
("Current price" "100 000" "<" "Real Price")
in order to find some of the bargains that are around.

"x" can be left blank so that it is not taken into consideration.

Could also have a filter to do this within a range or a percentage. ie to find out if a players current price is within a small range/percentage of their real price to know whether to sell them or not.

Great tip. I was struggling for 5 minutes to get it working, but it works fine now. Thanks.

How has your team been travelling?
Not very well. About 6000ish, very few of my mid tiers have done well plus some really dodgy trading has backfired.

Just some ideas for filter:

If ..... "x" greater than/equal to/less than ....

For example:

If Current price 100 000 less than Real price
("Current price" "100 000" "<" "Real Price")
in order to find some of the bargains that are around.

"x" can be left blank so that it is not taken into consideration.

Could also have a filter to do this within a range or a percentage. ie to find out if a players current price is within a small range/percentage of their real price to know whether to sell them or not.
For the particular example, there is a real difference column which is the diff b/w real price and current price. But I get what you're saying in general.

Grimlock theres to many columns and i cant get rid of if score collumn now because it wont fit on screen when i right click
Its only up to round 6 and the screen cant contain no more!

I just want to say that I am a big fan of FFGenie, but was wondering if, in any future upgrades, there is any way of making it a bit more interactive. I'm not sure what the code allows, but I was thinking something along the lines of a "find" function like in Excel, and being able to change the scores assumed for estimating the expected price changes. I realise that users can add an "If score" column, but it would be useful to be able to adjust the expected price change(s) individually.

Not that I'm complaining, but these are just some suggestions in case any improvements are ever being considered. You could probably also work in a 'donate' button...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back