FFGenie 2008.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible to remove certain rows from being visable?

I thought someone said this was possible, but I can not seem to work out how to do it with my version.

- I've tried right clicking and many other options.

Right-clicking the table is the key, so if you can't do that, I'd say you're stuffed, Tarquin. Someone tell him I'm wrong if I am.

Once you've right-clicked the table, (a player's name, for eg), you should be able to choose "Columns" and then tick/untick the columns you do/don't want.

I love the Genie.

R
Once you've right-clicked the table, (a player's name, for eg), you should be able to choose "Columns" and then tick/untick the columns you do/don't want.

I love the Genie.

THANKYOU, this whole time I've been right clicking at the TOP of the table, with no luck..

I knew it would be something this easy, WHOA this has more features than I thought.

Thank you!!!

Right-clicking the table is the key, so if you can't do that, I'd say you're stuffed, Tarquin. Someone tell him I'm wrong if I am.

I love the Genie.

Spot on djchook.

Broke 2000 for the first time, but probably more to do with luck than anything else. Still struggling in many areas, I think I will be happy with a top 5000 finish (currently about 10000)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you get the window? The table?

If you're having trouble, I'd suggest you delete the .ffgenie directory located under (assuming this is Windows)

c:\documents and settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\.ffgenie

Do you get the window? The table?

If you're having trouble, I'd suggest you delete the .ffgenie directory located under (assuming this is Windows)

c:\documents and settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\.ffgenie

Sorry, my explanation was bad.

I am getting the window, there is no table.

It does not allow me to do any actions. This means I can not update last.

I can edit teams, adding players and so on.

The table just does not show up.

You're not meant to open files though, import them instead. But your problem seems more complex than that.
Well i double click ffgenie.jar file and then it comes up with that error, ive tried to open other files and it has similar errors just changing the position from bac and fwd etc i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back