Discussion FGD Dream Team league

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do it next round, but for now, here's a screenshot of my lineup!
ScreenShot2012-07-10at31910PM.png

lmach here, mind the shit name (yes, that guy pretending to be a 12 year old was me and my mate)...I have a red card but it doesn't even say under my alias. o_O
Bad luck setting giles as emergencey over reddan 2 donuts this week
Yeah I know right, I was f**king spewing. Before this round, I was going to have two donuts with Franklin, Martin, Sexton and Goddard, Waters, Spurr out. And then Spurr is a late inclusion and scores a tonne (lucky I had him on my field instead of keeping Waters on). So that's only one donut. AND THEN Maric a late out and Redden sitting on my bench with a solid 75, but I still had the E on Giles :mad:. So back to two donuts...But luckily nearly everyone fired (had all four of Collingwood's top scorers) and I'm on 1617/14 which is a great score and then you add on the 0's and it's 1617/16, which is still a decent score with 6 to play.

scratch the name change :rolleyes:, its not what the oldies of this board remember me as.\

Up shit creek thanks to some not-so-smart trade ins in mid season and am resigned to finishing 8th, or worse still, dropping out. Lessons have been learnt.

Didn't you have 12 left only a couple weeks back?

I've got two at the moment and hoping not to have to use any this week and hopefully not the next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with my team and my attack on the finals, still got 5 trades left and $406,000 in the bank!!
Scored 2328 last week with a donut (Sidebottom)!

Pretty happy with my team and my attack on the finals, still got 5 trades left and $406,000 in the bank!!
Scored 2328 last week with a donut (Sidebottom)!
Nice stuff. I scored 2388 with a donut from Sidebum too.

I'm now ranked 4,293 :)

I haven't checked my DT account since the earlier rounds. Next year, I guarantee I will finish top four. ;)

Of course pretty much my worst week comes in the first week of the finals...Copped a 0 from Chappy and for some reason put Franklin on the field instead of Robinson (IDIOT).

Playing Willo this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion FGD Dream Team league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back