Competition Fictional Football League 2016 Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't sure how/if its possible to attach a file to a PM so I'll just put it in here.
There's a clash shown in the all-in-one, so just ask for it if you want the individual file. If there's any issues with my entry in terms of fitting the design brief please let me know.
Otherwise, my instructions for usage of the home and away kits is: However you see fit. Shelbyville home.PNG Shelbyville away.PNG Shelbyville full.png

Wasn't sure how/if its possible to attach a file to a PM so I'll just put it in here.
There's a clash shown in the all-in-one, so just ask for it if you want the individual file. If there's any issues with my entry in terms of fitting the design brief please let me know.
Otherwise, my instructions for usage of the home and away kits is: However you see fit.View attachment 229021 View attachment 229022 View attachment 229024
To attach a file to a PM, you need to use a hosting site like Photobucket (to anyone else reading this, let's not start this argument again), imgur, tinypic etc. Upload it and find the "direct link" link. Copy it and paste in the PM once you click on the attach image button on the comment bar.

Otherwise, my instructions for usage of the home and away kits is: However you see fit.View attachment 229021 View attachment 229022 View attachment 229024
Where's the individual clash?

But looking at your home jumper, I doubt it'll clash with much.

Okay ladies and gentlemen, I haven't started my entry and upgrading to Windows 10 bricked my PC via a restart error loop which I couldn't solve by doing a fresh windows install because the error loop interupted it.

Can someone point me in the direction of the current preemintent paint template?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My entry will be late by a day or so. My computer is in the shop and I get it back tomorrow or Tuesday. New hard drive apparently, but my files will still be there.

I've got my entries planned so it will take me less than an hour once I get it back.

I know it's a shit excuse because this has been open for a while, but I can't fix it now. If you are putting up round 1, forfeit me and I'll be in for round 2.

My entry will be late by a day or so. My computer is in the shop and I get it back tomorrow or Tuesday. New hard drive apparently, but my files will still be there.

I've got my entries planned so it will take me less than an hour once I get it back.

I know it's a shit excuse because this has been open for a while, but I can't fix it now. If you are putting up round 1, forfeit me and I'll be in for round 2.
I only have 11 out of 20 entries. Can't really start with half of the designs. :(

I am in much the same position, except my computer isn't in the shop yet. It's crocked it so I'll be able to finish it all at uni tomorrow. Will upload and PM then

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Fictional Football League 2016 Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back