Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't recommend Josh Kennedy enough. Starts out as a free agent, and I wouldn't be paying him more than £3,000. He's scored 11 league goals and should end up on about 15-ish, which isn't bad for a mid-table striker. Aside from him, the goals are getting shared around, so that's good.

I noticed him in the free agents while I had a look earlier, as well as Ognenovski. The fans want me to bring in another attacking player and I only have 3.5 mill to spend. The board have given me a list, all of which cost minimum 6 mill....

I am Cardiff but because they play in England I think the game thinks they are English. The fans are urging me to bring in an English player.

Del Piero 22 goals from 24 games so far this season for Sydney FC. Five star weak foot, the bloke is a legend. Unfortunately retiring at the end of the year though.

Del Piero 22 goals from 24 games so far this season for Sydney FC. Five star weak foot, the bloke is a legend. Unfortunately retiring at the end of the year though.

Thought he had a 3 year contract?

Every time I try to enter the player contracts screen it freezes...F'in annoying

The freezing in this game gives me bad reminders of skyrim

Just finish the 1st season...now I can't get by the 30th before change of seasons without it freezing...so pissed

2 years I think but because I had to create him on the create-a-player function (using his FIFA 12 stats) it doesnt allow you to alter contracts, therefore the game has him retiring at the end of the season because he's 38. I don't mind though, he's a gun
2 years I think but because I had to create him on the create-a-player function (using his FIFA 12 stats) it doesnt allow you to alter contracts, therefore the game has him retiring at the end of the season because he's 38. I don't mind though, he's a gun

Oh I didn't realise he wasn't in the game...that sucks, and kinda disrespectful

I can't recommend Josh Kennedy enough. Starts out as a free agent, and I wouldn't be paying him more than £3,000. He's scored 11 league goals and should end up on about 15-ish, which isn't bad for a mid-table striker. Aside from him, the goals are getting shared around, so that's good.

Does he studder before he shoots?

/end terrible joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either the EA servers are a piece of shit or my internet connection is a piece of shit.

Having the same trouble at the moment

I'm not sure if it's EA for me. I disconnect from EA servers and shortly after I disconnect from XBL.

Yeah, I'm on PS3 but every time I try to play a seasons game it connects to an opponent and then disconnects so I just gave up and now playing offline ultimate team tournaments

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back