Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Keen to sell Bale if so what price?

I'm probably more keen to see how he goes in truth. The only players I've never had in the history of UT are Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery and Bale so I'm happy to strike this one off the list for a while and give him a shot.

In fairness though he's going for a shade under 600k on the transfer market. He was thereabouts this time in 14 and then shot over a million so I'd be silly not to assess the market over the next month or so.

I'm probably more keen to see how he goes in truth. The only players I've never had in the history of UT are Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery and Bale so I'm happy to strike this one off the list for a while and give him a shot.

In fairness though he's going for a shade under 600k on the transfer market. He was thereabouts this time in 14 and then shot over a million so I'd be silly not to assess the market over the next month or so.

Fair enough. Want to try Neppos combo of Robben and Bale up front. Not far off of the mark of having 600k in coin and I already got my Robben. Seems BigFooty UT players have a bit of luck this year! I also packed a Sanchez opening day. He shot up double the price he was - glad I kept him. Also a few other big names. Loving it this year.

Just brought a ps4 and fifa 15 today, I'm ready to be frustrated again
I see why you might be frustrated.. You purchased a PS4!

Got Benzema in one of the free packs I got from EA on the first day I got the game.. Have not packed a single good player since. Have opening a good 15 packs too. :(

I see why you might be frustrated.. You purchased a PS4!

Got Benzema in one of the free packs I got from EA on the first day I got the game.. Have not packed a single good player since. Have opening a good 15 packs too. :(

I've opened 80+ and the best I've packed is Sturridge. 15 packs is nothing.

Whats with the market on the XONE? I bought Tevez last week for 20K and see he is now going for 35K+ :eek:

And Chiellini, Pogba and Vidal are all now 20K more valuable. Sitting on a mini gold mine!

Tevez would have gone up because he is TOTW and the others would have gone up because the Tevez TOTW card is worth building a team around and there is generally more interest in EPL, Bundesliga and BBVA squads early.

Tevez would have gone up because he is TOTW and the others would have gone up because the Tevez TOTW card is worth building a team around and there is generally more interest in EPL, Bundesliga and BBVA squads early.
Shit, ill take it!

so I had someone rage quit on me when I was 3 nil up and I was given a 3-0 loss.
I also played 2 games just then and didn't get any coins for it.. to top it off I decided to open a pack and when I quick sold the junk it took a cpl thousand coins off me and gave me 400 back :s

anyone had these issues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so I had someone rage quit on me when I was 3 nil up and I was given a 3-0 loss.
I also played 2 games just then and didn't get any coins for it.. to top it off I decided to open a pack and when I quick sold the junk it took a cpl thousand coins off me and gave me 400 back :s

anyone had these issues?[/QUOTplayer

Just played a game before which I won, didn't get any coins or points as a result, was like I didn't play the game

Mitch Langerak has been man of the match in all 6 matches I've played so far, absolute gun.

Two questions.

1. If I have Langerak in a BL team, can I also have him in my Australian squad at the same time?

2. I purchased like 3 coin boosters from the catalogue, does that mean only one of them will work and the rest are essentially gone? or will they kick in after the first booster is complete?

Mitch Langerak has been man of the match in all 6 matches I've played so far, absolute gun.

Two questions.

1. If I have Langerak in a BL team, can I also have him in my Australian squad at the same time?

2. I purchased like 3 coin boosters from the catalogue, does that mean only one of them will work and the rest are essentially gone? or will they kick in after the first booster is complete?
Yes, you can use him in however many squads you want.

The coin boosts just go on top of each other, so once one runs out the next lot just automatically start. Eg, I bought all my coin boosts when the game came out and after 50 or so games they're still going, just one after the other.

Just started this week and decided to build a cheap EPL and BBVA squad and only upset with pack players. Problem is, I got Shawcross in one of the freebie packs, so I'll have to wait a bit to replace him :(

Has everyone's injury rate gone up this year, or just me?

Just started this week and decided to build a cheap EPL and BBVA squad and only upset with pack players. Problem is, I got Shawcross in one of the freebie packs, so I'll have to wait a bit to replace him :(

Has everyone's injury rate gone up this year, or just me?
My injury rate had definitely gone up. At least 1 player injured every game sometimes 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back