Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the usual small upgrade and fix the bugs and you can have my money EA.

Set pieces need to be fixed and player control of the ball needs to improve especially with the highest rates players.. Graphics and animation need to be next gen unlike 14! Also fix up the transfer market, make it harder to bring players in and let me see the opposition player ratings before the match.

Still an enjoyable game but so much room to improve .

I was playing PES yesterday actually, it plays so much better than FIFA. Just a lot of little things let it down.

Really? Maybe worth a change. This on next gen?

Really? Maybe worth a change. This on next gen?
The current one isn't, I assume the next one would be.

I love playing PES for a change, like the feel of it a lot more. But since I mainly play online PES is pretty useless for me compared to FIFA, I just wait until it's cheap and then pick it up.

I didn't buy Fifa 14, and may be getting '15.

I still am playing 13 now and just wondering if they still have the bullshit 80th minute ultra aggressive opponent tactic, where every single player goes super saiyan and 99 overall, in Fifa 14?

I didn't buy Fifa 14, and may be getting '15.

I still am playing 13 now and just wondering if they still have the bullshit 80th minute ultra aggressive opponent tactic, where every single player goes super saiyan and 99 overall, in Fifa 14?

Yes.

I do a in-my-head spirit bomb when that happens, it's where I gather all of the earths happy thoughts and it prevents me from breaking the controller and destroying my tv.

Yes.

I do a in-my-head spirit bomb when that happens, it's where I gather all of the earths happy thoughts and it prevents me from breaking the controller and destroying my tv.
Yeah well I can handle it on world class with Liverpool. But it's nigh on impossible playing as an npower 2 division team and so frustrating. Against a decent team, it's hard enough being up by the 80th mins.

Yeah well I can handle it on world class with Liverpool. But it's nigh on impossible playing as an npower 2 division team and so frustrating. Against a decent team, it's hard enough being up by the 80th mins.

They claim it doesn't exist but we know.. we know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time for them to actually redesign and add great depth to career mode. They won't though. All about making money off idiots who constantly piss away money in Ultimate Team.
This is the rut all sports games are in.

It's the reason why FIFA wont add online manager mode or online seasons or whatever. They need idiots to keep buying UT packs.

Yes.

Haha... I just make sure im in the opposition half then hold the ball. When it (I call it Barca Mode) activates in your defensive half things can get ugly

Any chance they can fix the disconnect glitch so pissy biatches can't knock you out of comps when they can't beat you?
Would be nice for the game to work, but it doesn't affect the pack money :rolleyes:

People are very loose with the definition of "scripting". For example, someone earlier said "the bullshit 80th minute ultra aggressive opponent tactic, where every single player goes super saiyan and 99 overall, in Fifa 14?"

But, if you're losing with 10 minutes to go, shouldn't your team become more aggressive? I don't know about the skill improvements though.

I'm pretty sure that for extra time in games the defensive attributes are lowered, as a means of reflecting increased pressure on the players. I don't think that's scripting, it's just trying to replicate a real-life occurrence in a video game, which isn't easy.

Any chance they can fix the disconnect glitch so pissy biatches can't knock you out of comps when they can't beat you?

For seasons? That glitch only happens for aussies.

Not sure EA are going to care for just one country.

Only happens for Aussies? How does that work.

Basically it only happens when it's two aussies playing each other, if you play someone overseas there's no quitting without losing the game.

Heard a few guys on whirlpool say it and then the EA community guy also confirmed it. Who knows why it's happening though.

Basically it only happens when it's two aussies playing each other, if you play someone overseas there's no quitting without losing the game.

Heard a few guys on whirlpool say it and then the EA community guy also confirmed it. Who knows why it's happening though.
Well that is absolutely wondddddderfuk, but also makes me understand why it hasn't been addressed. Hope it doesn't happen with FIFA 15, it's one of my main gripes with the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back