Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically it only happens when it's two aussies playing each other, if you play someone overseas there's no quitting without losing the game.

Heard a few guys on whirlpool say it and then the EA community guy also confirmed it. Who knows why it's happening though.

What a joke! So it's a case of play at 3am and be subjected to lag, or play at normal times and risk losing without losing...

I only just started getting into fifa 14 a cpl months ago after not playing since 09 and didn't bother getting into ultimate team due to be so late in the season and reading that it would be hard to aquire players due to there prices being high... question is would the ultimate team edition be worth buying? I don't plan on buying packs image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I only just started getting into fifa 14 a cpl months ago after not playing since 09 and didn't bother getting into ultimate team due to be so late in the season and reading that it would be hard to aquire players due to there prices being high... question is would the ultimate team edition be worth buying? I don't plan on buying packsView attachment 71825View attachment 71825
If you are going to be playing a lot of UT then probably. I'm not getting it as I've decided that I get bored of the game quicker with packs. It's also become a point with me that I don't want to give EA any more money, because they really don't deserve based on the BS from this FIFA.

do guys know if it would be possible to preorder at EB game for the ultimate team thingo and then price match with somewhere cheaper? ie// big W
No you can't, due to it being a different Edition of the game. Only Standard would be price matched.

Is UT really that good? Never got around to playing it because of seasons and career mode.

Over rated, but still pretty fun. Basically buy and sell players until you have the same team as everyone else. It is all about pace and high pressure/tackle. Apparently they are going to balance out the game for UT...but dont hold your breathe.

Over rated, but still pretty fun. Basically buy and sell players until you have the same team as everyone else. It is all about pace and high pressure/tackle. Apparently they are going to balance out the game for UT...but dont hold your breathe.
I wish they made it a little bit more life like rather than just all out sprinting and pressing, does get a bit boring.

I wish they made it a little bit more life like rather than just all out sprinting and pressing, does get a bit boring.
is it different game play? I just played a few games in div 10 so I didn't notice much difference because my players were horrible but in normal seasons u get cut up pretty easy if u sprint and press always

Is UT really that good? Never got around to playing it because of seasons and career mode.

It's fairly mediocre once the initial excitement wears off and you've had the thrill of getting some good players in packs, it's very addictive though. It's cool that you can have your own team and playing style but if you've got expensive taste and you want some of the best players, then you'll end up chasing the dragon and probably spending money on packs or coins, like I used to :(

The best thing about it is the server priority, I rarely ever have any lag or connection issues when playing UT.

It's fairly mediocre once the initial excitement wears off and you've had the thrill of getting some good players in packs, it's very addictive though. It's cool that you can have your own team and playing style but if you've got expensive taste and you want some of the best players, then you'll end up chasing the dragon and probably spending money on packs or coins, like I used to :(

The best thing about it is the server priority, I rarely ever have any lag or connection issues when playing UT.

Yep very addictive
Only mode i play in Fifa

How do you buy coins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooo Loftus Road!

10515179_809138462450378_5875368536664338248_o.jpg

Anyone else find it really boring how everyone tends to try to make the same FUT team?
I like trying to make different ones with obscure players

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back