Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

**** this piece of shit ****ing campaigner of a shit thing. Here I was looking forward to a peaceful day off and then I decide to try to get back into FIFA. Silly idea. :oops:

there doesn't seem to be an option for the match day tactics in the PS3 version, where you can specify the workrate and positioning and all that, cutting in or staying wide etc.. it's not a tab like it is in the PS4 version, perhaps it's hidden away somehow, but I think they didn't include it :\

Decided to start up a season MLS with Tim Cahill's NY Red Bulls (had no idea Theirry Henry was playing for them).

Anyway 10 minutes into the opening match I get Henry a red card :oops:. Then in our 4th match Cahill breaks his elbow :mad:...he'll be gone for a long while.

Decided to start up a season MLS with Tim Cahill's NY Red Bulls (had no idea Theirry Henry was playing for them).

Anyway 10 minutes into the opening match I get Henry a red card :oops:. Then in our 4th match Cahill breaks his elbow :mad:...he'll be gone for a long while.

You playing with outdated rosters then? haha

**** this piece of shit ******* campaigner of a shit thing. Here I was looking forward to a peaceful day off and then I decide to try to get back into FIFA. Silly idea. :oops:

That quote will always be relevant.

I just love how in all three seasons so far I've copped some serious injury to a key player during squeaky bum time. Van Persie in year one, Di Maria in year two and Van Persie again in year three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so i just completed my sixth 0-0 draw in a row in the PL. It's ridiculous, i'm playing in legendary but the thing is i played all of last season in the same difficulty and didn't have a single problem scoring. Now all of a sudden i've scored 10 goals in 11 games with two of those being 4-0 or 4-1 wins, every time i even get close to goal, their defenders somehow manage to make a 5 metre lunge to deflect the ball, i honestly think that they have stopped more goals than the ****ing goalkeepers, i have no idea how to turn it around either.

Sometimes I find you get set in your ways and you always try the same things that worked before. Need to play patiently and wait for a br of space to shoot or through ball. Try even setting your tactics to defensive to invite more pressure and hit on the counter
Yeah, i think my problem is I've never really been a shoot from outside the box kind of guy and that limits the amount of attacking opportunities and shots i have.

This is probably a really stupid question but im going to upgrade to an xbox one soon. Does my current squad/coins carry over from the 360 or do I have to start again?

Okay so i just completed my sixth 0-0 draw in a row in the PL. It's ridiculous, i'm playing in legendary but the thing is i played all of last season in the same difficulty and didn't have a single problem scoring. Now all of a sudden i've scored 10 goals in 11 games with two of those being 4-0 or 4-1 wins, every time i even get close to goal, their defenders somehow manage to make a 5 metre lunge to deflect the ball, i honestly think that they have stopped more goals than the ******* goalkeepers, i have no idea how to turn it around either.
Change Your Formation/Player Positions

To me once you get in the second season, whatever worked in the first doesnt work in the 2nd etc, And So It Shouldnt

Sometimes I think this game wants me to put a fist through the screen.

Get brought down in the box in the 84th minute, no penalty. Then watch as clearing kick lands beside my CB who apparently ignores all of my inputs and watches his opponent run away with it. They score.

MFW I lose 0-1.

giphy.gif

I beat Dortmund 4-2 in the first leg of the CL quarter final in Germany, 4 away goals, they won the second leg 3-1, why did they progress??

edit: the news reports gave me Dortmund progressing but I got e-mails about the semi finals and they're in my calendar. jumped the gun!! bizarre.

I don't care what they say, 15 is awesome. Costa is a monster.

Had it about 3 weeks now and I'm up to divvy 3 in seasons. Gunning for dat divvy 1 title.

Tried to go back to 14 the other day and it seeme pretty tame in comparison.

Left trigger is your best friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back