Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Dat second one, wow, what a cracker.

I love the new ball physics in 15. Dat realism.

Soundtrack needs to get back to 12 and 13 quality doe.
Yeah the ball physics are pretty good this year. The game has it's little annoyances like most games do (I find the most annoying thing is the guy's online who exploit the ganes weaknesses) is the way but overall it is a decent game.

Yeah the ball physics are pretty good this year. The game has it's little annoyances like most games do (I find the most annoying thing is the guy's online who exploit the ganes weaknesses) is the way but overall it is a decent game.

What cheese are you talking about?

The fact you can't get a match in the higher divisions because you want to use a 4* team like QPR is a joke. I don't care if I have to play Barca just give me a game ffs. Sick of having to use the same 4.5 5* teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find the same when I want to play with Ajax.

And Leicester :(
I've found if I adjust the approximate location setting in the online settings I'll get games against 4 star teams but the button delay is awful. Most Australian players in the higher divisions only use the good sides. A lot of dirty players who just hack all game in the higher divs as well.

Getting really tired of games crashing in seasons and not being awarded the win. It's always no result if I'm winning, but if I'm losing I'm always given the loss... Anyone else have this happening to them?

I have not played this game since about February

Late December for me. Most underwhelming game in the series imo, was sick of it after a month, none of my mates play it anymore either.

Looking through posts on FIFA community boards, it looks like the game has only become worse since then anyway.

Don't think I'll buy 16.

Late December for me. Most underwhelming game in the series imo, was sick of it after a month, none of my mates play it anymore either.

Looking through posts on FIFA community boards, it looks like the game has only become worse since then anyway.

Don't think I'll buy 16.

They need people to draw them away though and I don't think Pro Evo is doing anything outstanding are they?

I have been playing a lot of PES and it is a lot more fun. Best PES for many years, I'm addicted.
Agree.

Started playing ML again yesterday for the first time since Feb. Got annoyed at it cos I could sign who I wanted even if it was unrealistic. But then putting it back on yesterday, I realised that's what ML was. Build a super team full of your favourite players, so I'm back at it.

Just signed Muller for 28m :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back