Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously? Being unable to access this early has broken you?

No, but this is clearly an issue with them being scared about the servers crashing if they let everyone online at the same time to access.

What's going to happen when the game launches?. I think it's better waiting to see what happens.

Fwiw, my mate can't access it at the moment either and he's never bought coins or anything.

You might just be next in line for the roll outs.

maybe they're deciding to d*** all Aus PS4 customers.
maybe they're inviting xboxone players on 1st. I wouldn't put it past them to do this.

It's a bloody video game, relax mate.

Actually it's a web app :D

and when a company says a web app will be launched, you expect to be able to use at the same time as everyone else and not have to "wait for an invite" to be able to use the web app. :D

well that is completely wrong because i bought coins in FIFA 15, like a lot of people did, and was able to access the app pre game launch.

Were you banned or warned?

(I'm also only talking about the pre-16 web app issues).

only warned

I got to second warning which means my team was wiped (still kept my club though)... I think it's those accounts that got left out of the pre-game app last title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That guy is still alive?

I assume so. I stopped following a couple years ago when I had enough of seeing his annoying mug in my YouTube subs. He would advertise coin selling sites (obviously getting a kick back) then call people scrubs for not having full team of the week players when all he can do is spam lobbed through balls. Absolute tit of the highest order. Not to mention complaining how hard his job was to keep putting out videos when all he does is rattle off a few well known headlines from IGN or whatever.

Finally was able to log on.

Got 3 x All players packs, 2 x Gold Packs, 1 x Gold Gift pack (I assume as part of the daily rewards) and the usual reward pack.

got Kante out all that which is better than nothing I suppose.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/6622/ngolo-kante/

Looks to be a sick card that most people with EPL teams will probably get to start with

Damn it, getting the I wasn't invited message. Granted I didn't really play FUT in 16 I've still had a team every year. Apparently it might just be a bug even though it's fixed for most people. There is some hilarious /wrists type posts on the EA Support forums over it though. lmao
Should be working fine now?

My transfer-listed players are stuck. Can't re-list or move them.

Nup :(

I'll check it again tomorrow. Worst case is I just don't get to start until next week. It's a bit of bummer to miss out on a head start because EA arbitrarily select who can or cannot participate but oh well.
Ok try this. Go into incognito with the web app link. It will bring the log-in screen and log in and it will say need the ea code. Go to your email and copy paste the code and you should be set. That somehow works.

My transfer-listed players are stuck. Can't re-list or move them.
I have 4 nathan redmonds in my transfer list that are frozen. It will get fixed eventually, I'd say it's because the servers crashed and those players were listed. They will be un frozen eventually, probably not a bad thing either, cause their prices should only go up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back