Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok try this. Go into incognito with the web app link. It will bring the log-in screen and log in and it will say need the ea code. Go to your email and copy paste the code and you should be set. That somehow works.

Cheers but still no luck. I'll just keep trying between now and next Thursday. A bit bummed but it's nothing to lose sleep over :thumbsu:

I have 4 nathan redmonds in my transfer list that are frozen. It will get fixed eventually, I'd say it's because the servers crashed and those players were listed. They will be un frozen eventually, probably not a bad thing either, cause their prices should only go up!
Believe me, the prices of my 75 rated non rare packed players are not going up.

All that's happening is I have no coins to invest in said players whose prices will go up.

For those who played the demo, how's the gameplay on higher difficulties? Does the opposition still pass like Barcelona, making it impossible for you play on this difficulty unless you enjoy chasing the ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who played the demo, how's the gameplay on higher difficulties? Does the opposition still pass like Barcelona, making it impossible for you play on this difficulty unless you enjoy chasing the ball?

Haven't tried any higher than World Class (and that was only for a couple games) and I found I was still hanging back just plugging holes waiting to intercept but I didn't feel as strangled as before when I was in possession. Only played a couple games of WC so it's probably anecdotal but I found I could keep my own possession a little more which was helped by the marginally yet overall slower pace of the game. I really struggled scoring though so I stepped back down to pro and will most likely keep it at that when I get the game until I find my groove. I'm not a massive trick user since I never pay attention to what star skill moves each player on my team has but in the titles up until current I'm an abuser of L2+R2 through congestion as well as R1 to beat or open markers but with the removal of the R1 dribbling and L2+R2 doesn't feel as effective I'm enjoying playing a more passing game which is helped by better team mate AI making runs.

Still not cool enough to be able to use the web app yet. I guess I might just have to buy some points if there are any special packs on sale at launch to hopefully kick start my team. Probably nothing dodgy by EA as I've played FUT almost every year, played the demo, have on occasion bought points (not coins, points), have my platforms linked to my Origin account, I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones who misses out.

Pretty disappointing that I still can't log in.
I don't care that much, but EA constantly have problems and it seems like I do have a lot of trouble with the web app.
Any slim chance of me getting into UT this year is gone.
Ah well, probably for the best.

Pretty disappointing that I still can't log in.
I don't care that much, but EA constantly have problems and it seems like I do have a lot of trouble with the web app.
Any slim chance of me getting into UT this year is gone.
Ah well, probably for the best.
What about downloading the app?

I can handle the new penalties but new corners are beyond terrible

uggghhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back