CJH

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2000
Belgrave
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Just listening on 3AW - they tell of a huge blue behind the goals at the Olympic stand end where a Carlton supporter has blood pissing out of his nose!

I was just wondering if Joffa had just met Karl!

Listening to the same CJH - I'm wondering if we here at Bigfooty could possibly know the "feralised Collingwood supporters in the Olympic Stand"....... Joffa, say it ain't so!

Goals at the olympic stand end?

I know they move the goals around to help the grass, but the ground must be really short today hey CJH? :D

Originally posted by dees01
What else would you expect with Collingwood playing?

Well I can tell you it wasnt as big as the fight to get out of the ground early and not get stuck in the crowd of range rovers each week when melbourne play.

:D :D :D

At the football today my Dad told me the same thing...first thing i thought was "oh shhit Joffa has killed someone"...then i went inside to have a look and there was Joffa on the tele with the gold wig on...full body shot for about 5-6 seconds and it wasnt anywhere near where the fight was supposed to be

so no - it wasnt joffa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im not ashamed to admit it either.. i thought it was good...

:confused:

was a pissweak fight anyway.. the carlton bloke, well, yeah we'll call him a bloke, although he was the size of a whale was giving it out all day, until he started someone. got what he deserved, a nice right clinched fist to the nose...

oh... shouldnt say that should i...

Originally posted by Mr Eagle

Twas that the man himself? I remember the wig, but I didn't take notice of the generic feral underneath it :D

Consider yourself blessed that you didn't!!!

When did this take place? It can't of been the last quarter, coz The Magpie fans were streaming out just as the last quarter started. By half-way thru the last quarter, 99% of the supporters in the ground were Carlton.

Talk about bandwagoners Collingwood!!!:rolleyes:

did you see the pictuere of the fans at mcg yesterday in todays sunday herald sun...not happy jan...carlton fans jumping for joy..while big fat collingwood heffas sat in their chairs arms crossed and not happy

78 point thumping ya gotta love that!!

well done collingwood! another wasted season..

Remove this Banner Ad

Fight behind the goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back