Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also one last thing, if you want a positional change from last season, shout out. I might be looking for a move from the ruck, so if someone is keen let me know.

Also one last thing, if you want a positional change from last season, shout out. I might be looking for a move from the ruck, so if someone is keen let me know.

Is the HBF free? :)

Is the HBF free? :)

Yes I think so. You and thetradesman launching off half back and ramming it down captainblood17 throat. Glorious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be around again. Time to get some fundraising happening with some sausages in the preseason. After all everyone likes a sausage with flaps.

On a more serious note, I'd like to lock down a position rather than be shuffled around. Wouldn't mind a go at Centre or the wing permanently if possible.

Hate to be biased but i like the ones i did ;)

I thought you did those. Are they the two together with the tiger jumping out? I like those ones as well.

Are you good with Jumpers? I wouldn't mind a jumper update with your logo on it.

I thought you did those. Are they the two together with the tiger jumping out? I like those ones as well.

Are you good with Jumpers? I wouldn't mind a jumper update with your logo on it.

Yep these ones
Eo6wH.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back