Final Overall Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10...thousand and something for me haha

Was on track for top 5,000 but went backwards the last 2 rounds. I won't list the amount of mistakes i made but i was 50k at one stage so next year think i might come in with a different strategy (i had almost 2 mil in the bank at one stage).

If theres a wild card league or something like that mark me down.

4,567 very sequential so to speak
dissapointed to lose gf by 17 points vented my spleen on another board about the likes of chappy , bj and brown ruining my chances

my second year was a lot better , did not pick the injury prone players although ablett, and then chappy getting injured later this year were a pain,
my mids were my best line ablett, bartel, nds, black,boomer were my staples with houli, cotchin and then dazell making up my 7th

backs were ok mattner, Waite being pretty good, Mcleod having a 8 week bad spell:thumbsdown: bought in bowden at the end to replace wirrapunda:thumbsu:
jake king was ok till the last 5 weeks

rucks pretty mundane cox/simmonds with kruezer , waste of cash with kruezer but you cant trade out everyone

fwds inconsistent, had the usual suspects pav, j brown buddy, porps

bought in roo, chappy, bj , rok during the year

happy with cow rookies, houli,rioli,cotchin,austin w, and a couple brown(e)s

did not finish with too much dead wood on the bench other pav but i think most ppl did as most ppl ran out of trades

best win of the year was the week my opponent had ablett as capt and he had the 250 pointer. I did not have Ablett then but still won the week

Who was keeping check on Casha's team?
i had it in my favs for a while but lost it.

1ST in PDT/ :D

1227 in SC this year:thumbsdown:

After sitting around 500 for a few weeks i was looking good for a push into the top 100..But in one week i got hit with 6 zero's fricken wasnt happy:mad: and that was the end of that..was still happy with my stratergy it works for me:thumbsu:(just need to refine player selection)

Bring on 09:thumbsu:

I ended up coming 10th overall. I remember last years supercoach had prizes for the top 10. It don't think it's the same for this year which is very disappointing. They really could have prizes for the top 50 or top 100 because with so many people entering getting in the top 100 is a great effort in my book.

I ended up coming 10th overall. I remember last years supercoach had prizes for the top 10. It don't think it's the same for this year which is very disappointing. They really could have prizes for the top 50 or top 100 because with so many people entering getting in the top 100 is a great effort in my book.

Don't know who told you that but it is incorrect! there was no prizes for top 10 at all.

918th - Disappointing season, but nevertheless won my league GF.

I blame the incompetent AFL website pre-round 1 which stuffed up my rookie trades.

Edit:

Oops. The above ranking is for DT.

I was ranked 6,504 in Supercoach but missed round 1. Thanks to the incompetent Herald Sun website pre-round 1 which deleted my team.

Adding 2000 to my score, I'd be in top 100 this year. Oh well, nevertheless I won my league GF in this as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

164 this year, a little disappointing compared to last year. But I only had myself to blame. Did some really dumb things this year.

Overall = 2441st.

Dissapointing as I was sitting around 300th to 600th for most of the season & dropped over 1200 spots in the last 3 weeks due to injuries & no cover or trades.:eek::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back